Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | clan naraka hatchery [closed/wip]
[indent]Welcome to the hatchery of [b]Clan Naraka[/b]! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48978653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489787/48978653_350.png[/img] [/url] Soredamor is the primary nursemaid in the clan's hatchery, and gets to know every new life brought into Naraka better than anyone else. She can tell you just about anything you'd like to know! [b]Categories[/b] [indent][i]LORE HATCHLINGS[/i] - 35kt/g these dragons are born to parents with a story. be it the rebellious lovers of the regency romance collection, the earth-worshiping tribe of the stronghold, or even just two dragons who fell in love and opened a cafe together, hatchlings in this category will always come with a name and a short biography. you are free to change any details you'd like after purchase. [i]LGBTQ+ PAIRS[/i] - 35kt/g dragon pairs based on pride flags! want a way to show your identity and pride with a really cool dragon? this is the section for you. currently, i only have [b]pan pride[/b] dragons, and i have an [b]asexual pride[/b] pair in the works. if you'd like to request a flag, just post here and i'll add it to my project list! [i]TRIPLE COLORS[/i] - 50kt/g what it says on the tin, really. if you're looking for dragons that have one color across primary, secondary, and tertiary, this is for you. currently, i have [b]soil[/b], [b]rose[/b], and [b]radioactive[/b] triple pairs. [i]THEMED PAIRS[/i] - 30kt/g dragons who have specific color ranges, cool xyz pairs, xxy/xyx/xyy/etc, dragons with a gene theme (starcon, poitox, etc.), and basically just pairs that are neat but that don't have a story or another category they fit better in. the pairs that fall under this category are likely to change pretty frequently. [i]OTHER[/i] - varies these would be breeding project rejects, failed kids from lore pairs or themed pairs, nests bred as fodder, adult dragons i no longer want to keep, stuff like that. prices will vary based on why they're being listed for sale![/indent] [i]Soredamor leads the next customer into the hatchery - a cavernous room in Naraka's underground lair with a sophisticated heating system running through it. All about the room are nests, built to each mother's preference, from floor to ceiling. Some of the nests contain shadowy eggs - promises of things to come - and others contain young dragons looking for new families. "There's sure to be one here you'll fall in love with!" the Snapper chirps enthusiastically, her wings fluttering with excitement. "Come on, let's go in."[/i][/indent] [quote=main pinglist][/quote]
Welcome to the hatchery of Clan Naraka!

48978653_350.png

Soredamor is the primary nursemaid in the clan's hatchery, and gets to know every new life brought into Naraka better than anyone else. She can tell you just about anything you'd like to know!

Categories
LORE HATCHLINGS - 35kt/g
these dragons are born to parents with a story. be it the rebellious lovers of the regency romance collection, the earth-worshiping tribe of the stronghold, or even just two dragons who fell in love and opened a cafe together, hatchlings in this category will always come with a name and a short biography. you are free to change any details you'd like after purchase.

LGBTQ+ PAIRS - 35kt/g
dragon pairs based on pride flags! want a way to show your identity and pride with a really cool dragon? this is the section for you. currently, i only have pan pride dragons, and i have an asexual pride pair in the works. if you'd like to request a flag, just post here and i'll add it to my project list!

TRIPLE COLORS - 50kt/g
what it says on the tin, really. if you're looking for dragons that have one color across primary, secondary, and tertiary, this is for you. currently, i have soil, rose, and radioactive triple pairs.

THEMED PAIRS - 30kt/g
dragons who have specific color ranges, cool xyz pairs, xxy/xyx/xyy/etc, dragons with a gene theme (starcon, poitox, etc.), and basically just pairs that are neat but that don't have a story or another category they fit better in. the pairs that fall under this category are likely to change pretty frequently.

OTHER - varies
these would be breeding project rejects, failed kids from lore pairs or themed pairs, nests bred as fodder, adult dragons i no longer want to keep, stuff like that. prices will vary based on why they're being listed for sale!

Soredamor leads the next customer into the hatchery - a cavernous room in Naraka's underground lair with a sophisticated heating system running through it. All about the room are nests, built to each mother's preference, from floor to ceiling. Some of the nests contain shadowy eggs - promises of things to come - and others contain young dragons looking for new families. "There's sure to be one here you'll fall in love with!" the Snapper chirps enthusiastically, her wings fluttering with excitement. "Come on, let's go in."

main pinglist wrote:
1vu1IGA.png7fyJKgX.pngeDDTjRr.pngRO4xXSQ.pngujFPqN3.png
Hi there! I'd be interested in seeing your Pan or Ace dragons! :)
Hi there! I'd be interested in seeing your Pan or Ace dragons! :)
[img][/img]2po5f6h.gif