Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New Sale Tab! Take a look...
Okay, so most of my dragons i'll trade for other pretty dragons, but others I want cash for. Just tell me which one you want on the sale tab, and I'll tell you if I want to trade dragons or receive payment. Thanks![emoji=left wing size=1]
Okay, so most of my dragons i'll trade for other pretty dragons, but others I want cash for. Just tell me which one you want on the sale tab, and I'll tell you if I want to trade dragons or receive payment. Thanks!
giphy.gif
@BabyZekrom Hello! Your dragons are very pretty! I was wondering if Celestis and Flare were open? I have some hatchlings in my own selling tab I can trade with you if you'd like.
@BabyZekrom Hello! Your dragons are very pretty! I was wondering if Celestis and Flare were open? I have some hatchlings in my own selling tab I can trade with you if you'd like.
@Swooosh Yes, they are both open! I'll take either 5 gems for each or 5000 coin for each. Let me know!
@Swooosh Yes, they are both open! I'll take either 5 gems for each or 5000 coin for each. Let me know!
giphy.gif
@BabyZekrom Ah wonderful! Thank you for responding! I'll send payment over for them both in gems over crossroads.
@BabyZekrom Ah wonderful! Thank you for responding! I'll send payment over for them both in gems over crossroads.