Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed for now
I've managed to swipe a few silks from the MP, ping me if interested~ I'll accept treasure, gems, mixed payments, and possibly item trades from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/207#post_35285234]wishlist[/url] I'll be updating this thread every so often with new items and competitive pricing [item=teal starsilk circlet] =90G/kt [item=teal starsilk wingdrapes][s]=190G/kt[/s] sold [item=moondust starsilk tailwrap]= 65G/kt [item=moondust starsilk wingdrapes][s]=130G/kt[/s] sold [item=ruby starsilk circlet]=35G/kt [item=ruby starsilk wingdrapes]=100G/kt [item=paradise starsilks]=270kt/G [item=paradise starsilk shawl][s]=65G/kt[/s] sold [item=nebula starsilk socks]=[s]185G/kt[/s] sold
I've managed to swipe a few silks from the MP, ping me if interested~
I'll accept treasure, gems, mixed payments, and possibly item trades from my wishlist

I'll be updating this thread every so often with new items and competitive pricing
Teal Starsilk Circlet =90G/kt Teal Starsilk Wingdrapes =190G/kt sold

Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap = 65G/kt Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes =130G/kt sold

Ruby Starsilk Circlet =35G/kt Ruby Starsilk Wingdrapes =100G/kt

Paradise Starsilks =270kt/G Paradise Starsilk Shawl =65G/kt sold

Nebula Starsilk Socks =185G/kt sold
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
AH HOW DID YOU SNIPE ALL THOSE hi its me again :D
AH HOW DID YOU SNIPE ALL THOSE hi its me again :D
@reee hello again~ I've been practicing my sniping skills since the apparel came out ^^ I've missed quite a lot of them but luck was on my side for these. I'm still amazed I managed to get the bundle tho
@reee hello again~ I've been practicing my sniping skills since the apparel came out ^^ I've missed quite a lot of them but luck was on my side for these. I'm still amazed I managed to get the bundle tho
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@beckalistiere oh huh. I've just started sniping today and have yet to have some beginners luck. I DID get a larkspur flowerfall but sold it for 2kt instead of 20 :/

well congrats on the lucky bundle! hope they sell.
@beckalistiere oh huh. I've just started sniping today and have yet to have some beginners luck. I DID get a larkspur flowerfall but sold it for 2kt instead of 20 :/

well congrats on the lucky bundle! hope they sell.
@reee Thanks~ and goodluck sniping! It takes a lot of paitence and a good amount of luck, but I know you'll manage to get one ^^ as for the flowerfall that's a bummer, you may want to make a post on the 'AH Lost and Found' thread. No garuntees whoever bought it will see it, but you never know
@reee Thanks~ and goodluck sniping! It takes a lot of paitence and a good amount of luck, but I know you'll manage to get one ^^ as for the flowerfall that's a bummer, you may want to make a post on the 'AH Lost and Found' thread. No garuntees whoever bought it will see it, but you never know
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
^ bump
^ bump
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@BeckAlistiere Would you be willing to trade your moondust wingdrapes for my nebula wingdrapes?
@BeckAlistiere Would you be willing to trade your moondust wingdrapes for my nebula wingdrapes?
tumblr_pcemdh7Qlf1uys52vo1_400.png
@olivirgo sure thing~ I'll set up a CR now
@olivirgo sure thing~ I'll set up a CR now
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png