Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | dragon anatomy study
1 2
@whopocalypse I'm thinking it's kind of an iffy question. Like, the kind of dragon breed/species may vary greatly on the anatomy even if they might be related as a whole. For me, I separated more mammalian traits with more reptilian traits so I categorized those dragons as so. I could be entirely wrong on that however.
@whopocalypse I'm thinking it's kind of an iffy question. Like, the kind of dragon breed/species may vary greatly on the anatomy even if they might be related as a whole. For me, I separated more mammalian traits with more reptilian traits so I categorized those dragons as so. I could be entirely wrong on that however.
rez.gif
@whopocalypse , my friend is writing a story on wild claws and she wanted to know what wild claws main attack mechanism is. it would be greatly appreciated
@whopocalypse , my friend is writing a story on wild claws and she wanted to know what wild claws main attack mechanism is. it would be greatly appreciated
@lReaperl
Wildclaws use the massive talons on their feet as hooks to kill prey and to keep their prey from escaping (see modern raptors)
@lReaperl
Wildclaws use the massive talons on their feet as hooks to kill prey and to keep their prey from escaping (see modern raptors)
1 2