Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64
love your full moon bio <3 used it for my boy Kohaku
love your full moon bio <3 used it for my boy Kohaku
giphy.gif
@NatsumeReikoSan Thanks!
@NatsumeReikoSan Thanks!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Sorry to bother you but I just tried to use the template Ancient Whispers and the images didn't show up instead it was just the code.
@Rexcaliburr Sorry to bother you but I just tried to use the template Ancient Whispers and the images didn't show up instead it was just the code.
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Sumoru Hey there, please refer to Poisonedpaper's assets here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/14034sx36/
@Sumoru Hey there, please refer to Poisonedpaper's assets here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/14034sx36/
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
The Stacked profile code is so helpful. Whenever I try to code, it always turns out to be such a mess. :,) Thank you for providing us with these templates!

I'm definitely going to add myself to the pinglist.
The Stacked profile code is so helpful. Whenever I try to code, it always turns out to be such a mess. :,) Thank you for providing us with these templates!

I'm definitely going to add myself to the pinglist.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
@Rexcaliburr Could I please be added to the pinglist? Your templates are so good!
@Rexcaliburr Could I please be added to the pinglist? Your templates are so good!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172 Thanks! My pinglist is self editing and the link is on the first post.
@Ebby172 Thanks! My pinglist is self editing and the link is on the first post.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oops, I´m blind, added myself, thanks!
Oops, I´m blind, added myself, thanks!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Rexcaliburr
How do i edit the information in the bios????
@Rexcaliburr
How do i edit the information in the bios????
@AprilTheBrave Hey there, you have to get the code from the links provided, paste it into your dragon's bio, then just retype the information provided in the code (often Lorem Ipsum) with your dragon's information.
@AprilTheBrave Hey there, you have to get the code from the links provided, paste it into your dragon's bio, then just retype the information provided in the code (often Lorem Ipsum) with your dragon's information.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64