Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cervo graphics (& coding) [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank you!
Thank you!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Cervo Hi there! Can I request a half-hatchery package?
@Cervo Hi there! Can I request a half-hatchery package?
1o2zXod.png
@Cervo

Hello! I was wondering how much a custom package would be? This would include a banner, 6 headings, divider, and a bump image. I'd be willing to spend around 90k + 15g at the most <3
@Cervo

Hello! I was wondering how much a custom package would be? This would include a banner, 6 headings, divider, and a bump image. I'd be willing to spend around 90k + 15g at the most <3

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
update post!

apologies for the delays with some of the commissions. may is usually the busiest time for my work. i don't work during the day this upcoming weekend so i'll have time to finish up some older commissions and start newer ones.

@Shaetil @Bumpsly

thank you for your patience and expect some pms sometime this weekend/early next week with some updates!
update post!

apologies for the delays with some of the commissions. may is usually the busiest time for my work. i don't work during the day this upcoming weekend so i'll have time to finish up some older commissions and start newer ones.

@Shaetil @Bumpsly

thank you for your patience and expect some pms sometime this weekend/early next week with some updates!
OXTATVe.png
@cervo

Ty for the update! I am always happy to wait for quality work, so no worries :D
@cervo

Ty for the update! I am always happy to wait for quality work, so no worries :D
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Cervo - Can you let me know when you might have a slot for a full hatchery plus a couple extra breeding cards? I see the above note about work being busy, and I'm not in a huge hurry.
@Cervo - Can you let me know when you might have a slot for a full hatchery plus a couple extra breeding cards? I see the above note about work being busy, and I'm not in a huge hurry.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Cervo
Hi, could you let me know when a full hatchery slot becomes avaliable?
@Cervo
Hi, could you let me know when a full hatchery slot becomes avaliable?
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
@cervo It is absolutely no problem. Your level of respect and professionalism is outstanding. Your work is amazing and I have no problem waiting. Please do not stress over commissions! <3
@cervo It is absolutely no problem. Your level of respect and professionalism is outstanding. Your work is amazing and I have no problem waiting. Please do not stress over commissions! <3
F87y56I.png
@heinouskid @Bumpsly @l1br4 @sylphofheart
U P D A T E

i'm so sorry for all of these delays. my 6 shift in a row week was actually cut short by a horrible sickness. i've been sick as a dog the past few days and can't really sit up without getting dizzy (nevermind stare at a computer screen). i promise i'll get to your coms soon when i'm able! ty for your patience! ;o;
@heinouskid @Bumpsly @l1br4 @sylphofheart
U P D A T E

i'm so sorry for all of these delays. my 6 shift in a row week was actually cut short by a horrible sickness. i've been sick as a dog the past few days and can't really sit up without getting dizzy (nevermind stare at a computer screen). i promise i'll get to your coms soon when i'm able! ty for your patience! ;o;
OXTATVe.png
@Cervo
Of course! Make sure to get some rest!
@Cervo
Of course! Make sure to get some rest!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5 6