Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rescue Shelter! (In need of homes!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]Note: this is not a free fodder stand so please stop using it as one. I follow the dragons I give out, and quite a few have been exalted, even a couple unnamed. So I have added two new rules to help prevent this. If you exalt one of my dragons from now on, I have the right to put you in a blacklist to make sure you can't take any more. Thanks! [/b] So, I bet this happens to you all the time. You breed a pretty Dragon, it would really be a shame to exalt it. Then you realize you have one less lair expansion than you think. Yeah, I hear you. So, I created this shelter to give here dragons one more chance. They will be given out for free, as long as you don't exalt them or breed them at least once. Otherwise, I will be forced to sell these guys for fodder prices on the AH, cause it's the only way I can get them out. I have a variety of dragons I breed... there must be something for you at one point. Works for me, works for you, good. I'll send a cr! Please accept within 48 hours, or notify me if you need a few more days ^^ Up for adoption: [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53265965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532660/53265965_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [b]Rules![/b] -Three Dragons per Day! Come back at Rollover for more. -First Come, First Serve -No Matter What, Please Provide a Name for the Dragon You Are Ordering. Ty! -Tell Me What You Would Like To Do With Them. If You Say You Are Going To Exalt Them, I Will Not Send Them Over -Only Exalt if Bred Once. Or Don't Exalt -Please Don't Sell for Currency of Any Sort. (I will know!) It's fine to give them away to [b]other good homes[/b] No need to ping, I'm subbed. -Enjoy![/b]
Note: this is not a free fodder stand so please stop using it as one. I follow the dragons I give out, and quite a few have been exalted, even a couple unnamed. So I have added two new rules to help prevent this. If you exalt one of my dragons from now on, I have the right to put you in a blacklist to make sure you can't take any more. Thanks!

So, I bet this happens to you all the time. You breed a pretty Dragon, it would really be a shame to exalt it. Then you realize you have one less lair expansion than you think.
Yeah, I hear you.
So, I created this shelter to give here dragons one more chance. They will be given out for free, as long as you don't exalt them or breed them at least once. Otherwise, I will be forced to sell these guys for fodder prices on the AH, cause it's the only way I can get them out. I have a variety of dragons I breed... there must be something for you at one point. Works for me, works for you, good. I'll send a cr! Please accept within 48 hours, or notify me if you need a few more days ^^

Up for adoption:
Quote:
Rules!
-Three Dragons per Day! Come back at Rollover for more.
-First Come, First Serve
-No Matter What, Please Provide a Name for the Dragon You Are Ordering. Ty!
-Tell Me What You Would Like To Do With Them. If You Say You Are Going To Exalt Them, I Will Not Send Them Over
-Only Exalt if Bred Once. Or Don't Exalt
-Please Don't Sell for Currency of Any Sort. (I will know!) It's fine to give them away to other good homes
No need to ping, I'm subbed.
-Enjoy![/b]
!!!
Pinglist!
General: (receives notifications for all new dragons)
@/kittyg145
@/madmanwithabox1
@/darksky2004
Other:
Maxine1337 Blue-green draggos, special eyes, maybe other stuff?
Feel free to ask to be added to a pinglist for anything, any specifications. Breed, gender, genes, etc. You can even do the most specific one, I'll just be happy to get extra customers.
Pinglist!
General: (receives notifications for all new dragons)
@/kittyg145
@/madmanwithabox1
@/darksky2004
Other:
Maxine1337 Blue-green draggos, special eyes, maybe other stuff?
Feel free to ask to be added to a pinglist for anything, any specifications. Breed, gender, genes, etc. You can even do the most specific one, I'll just be happy to get extra customers.
!!!
@WolfWhiskerBlues I will gladly give either one a permanent home in my clan :3
@WolfWhiskerBlues I will gladly give either one a permanent home in my clan :3
@MoonButt
Okay, which one? :D Both is fine!
@MoonButt
Okay, which one? :D Both is fine!
!!!
@WolfWhiskerBlues I'd love both! i just didnt want to be selfish but ill gladly take in both :D
@WolfWhiskerBlues I'd love both! i just didnt want to be selfish but ill gladly take in both :D
@wolfwhiskersblues

May I claimt he first one?
@wolfwhiskersblues

May I claimt he first one?
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
@ToxicVenom
Sorry, I didn't have a chance too update the post but they've both been taken :( Sorry about that!
@ToxicVenom
Sorry, I didn't have a chance too update the post but they've both been taken :( Sorry about that!
!!!
Hello!! I would love the skydancer if he is still available! :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515856/51585543_350.png[/img]
Hello!! I would love the skydancer if he is still available! :D
51585543_350.png
@WolfWhiskerBlues Could I have 50909268? She’s close to one of my dream dragons I’m hoping to breed :D
@WolfWhiskerBlues Could I have 50909268? She’s close to one of my dream dragons I’m hoping to breed :D
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
@bittybatty of course!!
@bittybatty of course!!
!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9