Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help (several things)
1- I have so much stuff in my materials and other tab and I'd like to sell it or trade it but there's alot. I'd like to hire some help on this.

2- I'm confused on the worth of dragons? How do people price things, are some genes worth more than others?
1- I have so much stuff in my materials and other tab and I'd like to sell it or trade it but there's alot. I'd like to hire some help on this.

2- I'm confused on the worth of dragons? How do people price things, are some genes worth more than others?
@Sp4ce
1. What exactly do you mean? You have to sell your own stuff, no one can do it for you as no one else can go on your account.
There's a list of things used in Swipp/Baldin/hibernal den here which might help: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097

2. You basically do an educated guess and adjust the price until someone wants it.
No gene is worth more than any other except when its brand new, it's all down to how the dragon looks.
Your best option is to search the auction house for dragons with a similar colour scheme and go from there. Colour is more important than genes since you can't easily change it.
And most dragons won't sell for more than fodder price (around 7k for adults) just because of how much competition you have. Your dragon might be pretty but when there are thousands of other pretty dragons available for the same price you need something amazing to stand out.
@Sp4ce
1. What exactly do you mean? You have to sell your own stuff, no one can do it for you as no one else can go on your account.
There's a list of things used in Swipp/Baldin/hibernal den here which might help: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097

2. You basically do an educated guess and adjust the price until someone wants it.
No gene is worth more than any other except when its brand new, it's all down to how the dragon looks.
Your best option is to search the auction house for dragons with a similar colour scheme and go from there. Colour is more important than genes since you can't easily change it.
And most dragons won't sell for more than fodder price (around 7k for adults) just because of how much competition you have. Your dragon might be pretty but when there are thousands of other pretty dragons available for the same price you need something amazing to stand out.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
1- I could tell them what I have and they could assist me by basically telling me what to sell and how much based on marketing, people do this on other sites ! I'd pay them but I don't know where I'd put a post up for this

2- that helps thank you!
@Lonin
1- I could tell them what I have and they could assist me by basically telling me what to sell and how much based on marketing, people do this on other sites ! I'd pay them but I don't know where I'd put a post up for this

2- that helps thank you!
@Sp4ce Oh :D You don't need another person for this. You can use the guide we linked above to see what's worth checking then use the auction house to figure out the price. Any food or material not on that list you can hoard sell. It's going to take about as much time to tell someone else your hoard, wait for them to reply and put it up for sale as it would to just quickly check the AH first anyway.
If you want to pay someone else to do an easy job for you you can make a thread in the items for sale forum.
@Sp4ce Oh :D You don't need another person for this. You can use the guide we linked above to see what's worth checking then use the auction house to figure out the price. Any food or material not on that list you can hoard sell. It's going to take about as much time to tell someone else your hoard, wait for them to reply and put it up for sale as it would to just quickly check the AH first anyway.
If you want to pay someone else to do an easy job for you you can make a thread in the items for sale forum.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png