Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Vials Of Scattersight and Tinctures
[center][item=Vial Of Scattersight][item=Tincture Of Dissolution][/center] [center][size=5][b]So Um yeah. First post in a while but I'm back after a break and want to sell 29 Vials of Scattersight that I collected when they first came out and also some Tintures I have on me. I have the Vials listed at 280kt on AH but I'd be willing to negotiate to get them sold faster. Especially if someone were to buy all 29 at once. The same applies for the 60+ Tinctures I have of which some are listed on AH. [/b][/size] Everything is negotiable just ping or pm. Thank you and have a wonderful dragon day :)[/center] [center][COLOR=RED][b][size=7]@[/b][COLOR=GREEN][b][size=7]---^---[/b][/center]
Vial of Scattersight Tincture of Dissolution
So Um yeah. First post in a while but I'm back after a break and want to sell 29 Vials of Scattersight that I collected when they first came out and also some Tintures I have on me.

I have the Vials listed at 280kt on AH but I'd be willing to negotiate to get them sold faster. Especially if someone were to buy all 29 at once. The same applies for the 60+ Tinctures I have of which some are listed on AH.

Everything is negotiable just ping or pm.

Thank you and have a wonderful dragon day :)
@---^---
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
bump
bump
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif