Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | anrei accents
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64
@anrei Hey, I'd love to be pinged for Gilded Auspex reprints when those happen~ Thanks!
@anrei Hey, I'd love to be pinged for Gilded Auspex reprints when those happen~ Thanks!
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
may I be added to the fawn flora and oh deer pinglists ? beautiful accents!! (*´?`*)
may I be added to the fawn flora and oh deer pinglists ? beautiful accents!! (*´?`*)
[center] - - - [i]reprints (all)[/i] @Itarille @cosmicpoppies @Diplocaulus @Watercolour @xHel @amberwing @butcherbaby @ancelstierre @Starisia @NoneNess @viu @anhbon921 @Exaltier @Hiame @starbornkid @Atlasia @Ivypooll @FlitFire @Braixen @dayinzi @hungry [i]reprints (oh deer)[/i] @miucity @mPhish @LunaSilverWolf @rumplepurple @qew23 @Shimadamada @Scybilla @Apfelobst @Illuminary @RachelAmber [i]people who asked to be pinged about oh deer[/i] @Poiichy @Kinnachan @Lothinyuu - - - [skin=18115] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MvfDGwS.png[/img] hi everyone, long time no see! i have 10 copies of oh deer in stock - please ping me for a PA to get one! a copy is [b]500g[/b]. the oh deer reprint pinglist will be cleared; if you want to wait for the next reprint & would like to stay on the pinglist, let me know! if you want to be taken off any pinglists please let me know as well :) [/center]
- - -
reprints (all)
@Itarille @cosmicpoppies @Diplocaulus @Watercolour @xHel @amberwing @butcherbaby @ancelstierre @Starisia @NoneNess @viu @anhbon921 @Exaltier @Hiame @starbornkid @Atlasia @Ivypooll @FlitFire @Braixen @dayinzi @hungry

reprints (oh deer)
@miucity @mPhish @LunaSilverWolf @rumplepurple @qew23 @Shimadamada @Scybilla @Apfelobst @Illuminary @RachelAmber

people who asked to be pinged about oh deer
@Poiichy @Kinnachan @Lothinyuu
- - -

MvfDGwS.png

hi everyone, long time no see! i have 10 copies of oh deer in stock - please ping me for a PA to get one! a copy is 500g.

the oh deer reprint pinglist will be cleared; if you want to wait for the next reprint & would like to stay on the pinglist, let me know! if you want to be taken off any pinglists please let me know as well :)
crystalcarrier-2019.gif
@Driamatic (gilded auspex)
@tosstii (all reprints)
@Hahoe (fawn flora)
@SkyPuppy0413 (fawn flora)
@Ikora (sacred geometry)
@perifinite (gilded auspex)
@Lothinyuu (fawn flora)

to everyone in the list above - since it's been a while, please let me know if you still want to be added to those pinglists (or you can just ignore this if you're no longer interested :>)
@Driamatic (gilded auspex)
@tosstii (all reprints)
@Hahoe (fawn flora)
@SkyPuppy0413 (fawn flora)
@Ikora (sacred geometry)
@perifinite (gilded auspex)
@Lothinyuu (fawn flora)

to everyone in the list above - since it's been a while, please let me know if you still want to be added to those pinglists (or you can just ignore this if you're no longer interested :>)
crystalcarrier-2019.gif
@anrei
Definitely still interested!
@anrei
Definitely still interested!
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe added :)
@Hahoe added :)
crystalcarrier-2019.gif
@anrei

AHHH I have no money currently but please do still ping me for whenever you do print it!! I'll scrounge some together in preparation
@anrei

AHHH I have no money currently but please do still ping me for whenever you do print it!! I'll scrounge some together in preparation
prophetblink.gif
@anrei
Still interested! :D
@anrei
Still interested! :D
tumblr_pkhvqjawPu1rwcniio4_r1_540.png
@anrei

May i have a copy of oh deer?
And pls add me on floral fawn reprint pinglist!
@anrei

May i have a copy of oh deer?
And pls add me on floral fawn reprint pinglist!
hu72dVR.png
Hello @anrei, I'd like to be on the general and reprint pinglist please! : )
Hello @anrei, I'd like to be on the general and reprint pinglist please! : )
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64