Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Plague Sprite not befriending anymore
Now I may just be crazy about this. But I'm quite sure its been a month of me befriending my plague sprite and its not going up anymore. I'm at the Loyal tier and its slightly passed half way.

I've tried switching it out with another familiar to see if it was loading wrong but that didn't seem to do anything. I think it may actually be stuck.
Now I may just be crazy about this. But I'm quite sure its been a month of me befriending my plague sprite and its not going up anymore. I'm at the Loyal tier and its slightly passed half way.

I've tried switching it out with another familiar to see if it was loading wrong but that didn't seem to do anything. I think it may actually be stuck.
oteBehe.png
@LunaAiris
Hi there!
Have you tried clearing your cache to see if this is a display issue on your browser perhaps? Let me know if this helps or not!
@LunaAiris
Hi there!
Have you tried clearing your cache to see if this is a display issue on your browser perhaps? Let me know if this helps or not!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Yeah I cleaned the cache and its still not changing.
Yeah I cleaned the cache and its still not changing.
oteBehe.png
@LunaAiris, at Loyal the gains are very very small. Could you please take a screenshot tomorrow of before you bond and another one after? Thank you!
@LunaAiris, at Loyal the gains are very very small. Could you please take a screenshot tomorrow of before you bond and another one after? Thank you!
yeah that's why it took me so long to send this message. I've been tracking it for a couple of months now.

for some reason today it started working again. I have no clue how.
yeah that's why it took me so long to send this message. I've been tracking it for a couple of months now.

for some reason today it started working again. I have no clue how.
oteBehe.png