Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds bug
Hello! I logged in on mobile (samsung galaxy note 8 chrome app) and on the most recent desktop version of chrome and when I went to hatch my nest today it shows this? It should have been ready today, but anywhere where I log in it gives me the same message and no button to hatch. My last incubation was yesterday, and it should have hatched today! Here is a picture for reference. If I'm missing something basic or if there's anything I can do please let me know! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8f95c5bcf9056e83b01ef4cf46a4153d.png[/img]
Hello! I logged in on mobile (samsung galaxy note 8 chrome app) and on the most recent desktop version of chrome and when I went to hatch my nest today it shows this? It should have been ready today, but anywhere where I log in it gives me the same message and no button to hatch. My last incubation was yesterday, and it should have hatched today! Here is a picture for reference. If I'm missing something basic or if there's anything I can do please let me know!
8f95c5bcf9056e83b01ef4cf46a4153d.png
tumblr_inline_p07uj1hCdo1r3n12g_540.pngtumblr_inline_n4rntjILaO1r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4rsgsBWB81r3n12g.pngtumblr_inline_n4s2ytozR81r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4s3053rqR1r3n12g.gif
@ZOZO

When you incubated the nest yesterday, did you leave the tab your nesting grounds open around the time of site rollover? If so that may have caused this.
@ZOZO

When you incubated the nest yesterday, did you leave the tab your nesting grounds open around the time of site rollover? If so that may have caused this.
I'm having the same problem. I logged in yesterday, did my nests and such, and then shut down my computer. I haven't been to the site since maybe about 8pm CST yesterday. It resets around 3am. All my dragon nests are showing that they've already been incubated for this time period, however. Not a huge deal, but I was super confused since I actually slept last night for once instead of being online, lol.
I'm having the same problem. I logged in yesterday, did my nests and such, and then shut down my computer. I haven't been to the site since maybe about 8pm CST yesterday. It resets around 3am. All my dragon nests are showing that they've already been incubated for this time period, however. Not a huge deal, but I was super confused since I actually slept last night for once instead of being online, lol.
5xu6vo.jpg