Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94
@padfoot6 I can brew spinner for you
@padfoot6 I can brew spinner for you
nPqulLR.png
Hey you can send me the mats for those two Vials of Darkened Sight if you want, I'll have your second Capsule done in a few hours!
Hey you can send me the mats for those two Vials of Darkened Sight if you want, I'll have your second Capsule done in a few hours!
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
@padfoot6 I have a spinner and a capsule gene, if you have the mats
@padfoot6 I have a spinner and a capsule gene, if you have the mats
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
I can do both scales for you again if you’d like!
I can do both scales for you again if you’d like!
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
it seems a lot of people are ready to brew everything ^^; i can do anything level 13 and below if needed though!
it seems a lot of people are ready to brew everything ^^; i can do anything level 13 and below if needed though!
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd oH no those are old posts, I usually just send CRs instead of replying on the thread because I don't wanna bother people with too many pings and stuff. The first post is up to date! I'll send you a CR in a sec ^^
@floofthe2nd oH no those are old posts, I usually just send CRs instead of replying on the thread because I don't wanna bother people with too many pings and stuff. The first post is up to date! I'll send you a CR in a sec ^^
@padfoot ohhh. i didn't know, sorry about that ^^;

edit: @padfoot6 whoops
@padfoot ohhh. i didn't know, sorry about that ^^;

edit: @padfoot6 whoops
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@padfoot6 I could brew scales or Poison for you!
@padfoot6 I could brew scales or Poison for you!
nPqulLR.png
I have a max level cauldron, I'll brew stuff for 5 gems/hour (you need to provide materials + currency). Not available during festivals.
I have a max level cauldron, I'll brew stuff for 5 gems/hour (you need to provide materials + currency). Not available during festivals.
@vane Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately that’s a bit out of my budget atm but I’ll let you know if that changes ^^
@vane Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately that’s a bit out of my budget atm but I’ll let you know if that changes ^^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94