Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Too Many Babies:Dragon+Grab Bags DONE
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509767/50976610_350.png[/img][br] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][b]WELCOME[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/center] [color=#2d014f]A spooky spiral dragon welcomes you into the dark tent, lit only with oil lamps and fireflies in jars, he introduces himself as Samedi as he motions to a list on a small table: "These are children from my clan. We do not wish for ones so young to be sent to the Shadowbinder, however..." He motions to the list. On it are the numbers 1 thru 20. "We have too many young. We may have over reached ourselves...the winter was a bit cold, a bit lonely...but here we are, with new lives to care for. But they will all be grown soon and we must prepare a place for them." He smiles, ghoulishly. "If you wish, that place can be with you...for a small fee. And we don't send our young away without gifts, of course."[/color] [center][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][b]RULES[/b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]Bags cost [b]10kt or 10g[/b], mixed payment is accepted [*][u][b]Send payment via a two way crossroads[/b][/u] [*][i]Limit 2 bags per person[/i] since quantities are limited. [*]Claim a number here before sending payment. [*]All bags are predetermined via random generator and in a spreadsheet. [*][b]First come, first serve.[/b] [*][i]All bags include a dragon or hatchling, a familiar, one or more apparel pieces, one or more Baldwin material(s), and one or more battle items[/i] [*]1/10 bags will also contain a jackpot prize of a festival skin/accent from years past. [*]All bags are worth more than the 10kt/10g, though total value varies. [*][i]All dragons come named.[/i] [/LIST] [quote=NUMBERS][center][color=red][s]1 2 3 4 5[/s] [/color] [color=#ef4ae1][s]6 7 8 9 10[/s][/color] [color=blue][s]11 12 13 14 15[/s][/color] [color=purple][s]16 17 18 19 20[/s][/color][/center][/quote] Bag 4 contained a jackpot skin! Won by @Rosebunhun! Bag 12 contained a jackpot skin! Won by @Lunyra!
50976610_350.png

WELCOME

A spooky spiral dragon welcomes you into the dark tent, lit only with oil lamps and fireflies in jars, he introduces himself as Samedi as he motions to a list on a small table:

"These are children from my clan. We do not wish for ones so young to be sent to the Shadowbinder, however..."

He motions to the list. On it are the numbers 1 thru 20.

"We have too many young. We may have over reached ourselves...the winter was a bit cold, a bit lonely...but here we are, with new lives to care for. But they will all be grown soon and we must prepare a place for them." He smiles, ghoulishly. "If you wish, that place can be with you...for a small fee. And we don't send our young away without gifts, of course."

RULES
  • Bags cost 10kt or 10g, mixed payment is accepted
  • Send payment via a two way crossroads
  • Limit 2 bags per person since quantities are limited.
  • Claim a number here before sending payment.
  • All bags are predetermined via random generator and in a spreadsheet.
  • First come, first serve.
  • All bags include a dragon or hatchling, a familiar, one or more apparel pieces, one or more Baldwin material(s), and one or more battle items
  • 1/10 bags will also contain a jackpot prize of a festival skin/accent from years past.
  • All bags are worth more than the 10kt/10g, though total value varies.
  • All dragons come named.
NUMBERS wrote:
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20

Bag 4 contained a jackpot skin! Won by @Rosebunhun!
Bag 12 contained a jackpot skin! Won by @Lunyra!
eswSnrS.png
kF66fPe.png
pZJYyk4.png
mmoRz30.png
jdiT3bZ.png
bhdEs05.png
BzjAkuF.png
woVoZAh.png
UwlzUwS.png
k7mTvIf.png
YMPbu9R.png
pancatcher.png
Sent!
Sent!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@TheRedReaper can I have bag 13?
@TheRedReaper can I have bag 13?
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
@gilan1 sorry bud, you've pinged the wrong person! You need @beesquirrel
@gilan1 sorry bud, you've pinged the wrong person! You need @beesquirrel
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Sent ^^
Sent ^^
xOnmpDl.png
@Gilan1 I see this, I'll send it along shortly, just send a two way crossroads with payment and I'll get you set up. :)
@Gilan1 I see this, I'll send it along shortly, just send a two way crossroads with payment and I'll get you set up. :)
eswSnrS.png
kF66fPe.png
pZJYyk4.png
mmoRz30.png
jdiT3bZ.png
bhdEs05.png
BzjAkuF.png
woVoZAh.png
UwlzUwS.png
k7mTvIf.png
YMPbu9R.png
pancatcher.png
Thank you and sorry about that ^^"'
Thank you and sorry about that ^^"'
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
@Gilan1 It happens, no worries!
@Gilan1 It happens, no worries!
eswSnrS.png
kF66fPe.png
pZJYyk4.png
mmoRz30.png
jdiT3bZ.png
bhdEs05.png
BzjAkuF.png
woVoZAh.png
UwlzUwS.png
k7mTvIf.png
YMPbu9R.png
pancatcher.png
@BeeSquirrel Ooooh this looks interesting, could I have bag 16?
@BeeSquirrel Ooooh this looks interesting, could I have bag 16?
@Loloske Absolutely! Send a 2 way CR with payment and I'll send it your way :)
@Loloske Absolutely! Send a 2 way CR with payment and I'll send it your way :)
eswSnrS.png
kF66fPe.png
pZJYyk4.png
mmoRz30.png
jdiT3bZ.png
bhdEs05.png
BzjAkuF.png
woVoZAh.png
UwlzUwS.png
k7mTvIf.png
YMPbu9R.png
pancatcher.png