Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FFXIV!
1 2
I'm not currently active, but my girlfriend is going to get me the expansion when it launches...

... Because she wants me to make a Viera since my nickname is currently Bunny. Neighbor's granddaughter couldn't say "Buddy", she overheard it and it just spread. Yeah.

But she's also going to buy me the SDS Fenrir, so between that, the other new race and the new classes, I'll have plenty to keep me occupied. And I don't mind starting over on another server to hang out with people, I've never been bored with the game (mostly on and off due to my own limited funds, not lack of interest in the game itself).

I'm not currently active, but my girlfriend is going to get me the expansion when it launches...

... Because she wants me to make a Viera since my nickname is currently Bunny. Neighbor's granddaughter couldn't say "Buddy", she overheard it and it just spread. Yeah.

But she's also going to buy me the SDS Fenrir, so between that, the other new race and the new classes, I'll have plenty to keep me occupied. And I don't mind starting over on another server to hang out with people, I've never been bored with the game (mostly on and off due to my own limited funds, not lack of interest in the game itself).

Formerly known as Brenning.
I play! but I'm over on Siren o/ pfft

I've only just now hit level 70 (somehow even though I'm not done with Stormblood...lmao), but I play a whm au ra girl ;u;

currently grinding the Gold Saucer for the REGALIA because FFXV is very dear to me
I play! but I'm over on Siren o/ pfft

I've only just now hit level 70 (somehow even though I'm not done with Stormblood...lmao), but I play a whm au ra girl ;u;

currently grinding the Gold Saucer for the REGALIA because FFXV is very dear to me
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
@IsaBelle1389

Hmmm... If I made a character on Mateus, I would honestly just transfer one of my alts LOL I really hate the 1 to 50 grind xD it hurts my soul, and I don't feel like tossing out money to get the instant lvl ups

@Brenning

Seeing that you mentioned the Veira, I was curious as to your thoughts on it being genderlocked O: I know a lot of people were hoping for male buns, and are disappointed in the Hrothgar since male miqote are already a thing

@greywaves

Grats on your lvl 70 friend! Au ra beans are the best, I have so many <3

And also, that grind for the Regalia was real LOL I was working on it day one, and the Gold Saucer was so packed the instanced Gates were dying under the stress of some many people there xD it was pretty intense seeing so many players, but a 4 seater mount will do that tbh
@IsaBelle1389

Hmmm... If I made a character on Mateus, I would honestly just transfer one of my alts LOL I really hate the 1 to 50 grind xD it hurts my soul, and I don't feel like tossing out money to get the instant lvl ups

@Brenning

Seeing that you mentioned the Veira, I was curious as to your thoughts on it being genderlocked O: I know a lot of people were hoping for male buns, and are disappointed in the Hrothgar since male miqote are already a thing

@greywaves

Grats on your lvl 70 friend! Au ra beans are the best, I have so many <3

And also, that grind for the Regalia was real LOL I was working on it day one, and the Gold Saucer was so packed the instanced Gates were dying under the stress of some many people there xD it was pretty intense seeing so many players, but a 4 seater mount will do that tbh
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon oh my GOD I can't even imagine trying to do the jumping puzzle gates with 786453458 people

my friend sent me a snapchat day one of the event and it was just a photo of a crap ton of people with the caption "I can't SEE kupo"
@Huolon oh my GOD I can't even imagine trying to do the jumping puzzle gates with 786453458 people

my friend sent me a snapchat day one of the event and it was just a photo of a crap ton of people with the caption "I can't SEE kupo"
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
@greywaves

I did it man, I did that Gate..... It was so bad, you literally couldn't see the places to jump because there were too many people ldkfjvnd it took so long to get it done ;A;
@greywaves

I did it man, I did that Gate..... It was so bad, you literally couldn't see the places to jump because there were too many people ldkfjvnd it took so long to get it done ;A;
[quote name="Huolon" date="2019-04-26 21:44:17" ]Seeing that you mentioned the Veira, I was curious as to your thoughts on it being genderlocked O: I know a lot of people were hoping for male buns, and are disappointed in the Hrothgar since male miqote are already a thing [/quote] @Huolon I'm not overly angry or anything, just a bit disappointed. I just have a pet peeve of games releasing gender-specific races UNLESS lore explicitly states that is all there is (not that one is rare, but simply doesn't exist for one reason or another). Yet at the same time, I'm just glad to see a couple more playable races just to bring a little more variety to the mix.
Huolon wrote on 2019-04-26 21:44:17:

@Huolon

I'm not overly angry or anything, just a bit disappointed. I just have a pet peeve of games releasing gender-specific races UNLESS lore explicitly states that is all there is (not that one is rare, but simply doesn't exist for one reason or another). Yet at the same time, I'm just glad to see a couple more playable races just to bring a little more variety to the mix.
Formerly known as Brenning.
@Brenning

It is nice seeing more variety in terms of playable races, but at the same time, while I know a lot of people wanted male buns... If you think of the actual lore, it wouldn't have made sense to have them xD simply because they're extremely secretive and what not, to the point only female viera have ever seen one, or something like that.

Though I think one of the bigger things people are upset over that I've seen, is not because there's no male viera.. But because we're being given Hrothgar, basically giant male miqotes, when there could have been another more unique race to take it's place, y'know?
@Brenning

It is nice seeing more variety in terms of playable races, but at the same time, while I know a lot of people wanted male buns... If you think of the actual lore, it wouldn't have made sense to have them xD simply because they're extremely secretive and what not, to the point only female viera have ever seen one, or something like that.

Though I think one of the bigger things people are upset over that I've seen, is not because there's no male viera.. But because we're being given Hrothgar, basically giant male miqotes, when there could have been another more unique race to take it's place, y'know?
:D it's so nice to see people on here talk about xiv!
:D it's so nice to see people on here talk about xiv!
JZfZaEI.png
Indeed <3 XIV is life
not on there almost every day at all...
Indeed <3 XIV is life
not on there almost every day at all...
1 2