Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hibernal den: how does it work?
Questions: How do you put dragons in the hibernal den and when they are in the den do they still count in your total lair slot count? I want to put some of my dragons in the den so I can hatch a couple of eggs. Will that work or am I missing something?
Questions: How do you put dragons in the hibernal den and when they are in the den do they still count in your total lair slot count? I want to put some of my dragons in the den so I can hatch a couple of eggs. Will that work or am I missing something?
@Zephyrious
If you go into edit mode (top right button in your lair/den) then you can press the moon button on the right side of each dragon pic (you can select more then one at once)
The hibernal den has its own space, so you can have up to 200 in your lair and 405 in your den, which also starts with 5 slots, so if you send 5 dragons to the den then your lair will be able to fit 5 more dragons, but your den may be out of space depending on if you’ve unlocked more slots
@Zephyrious
If you go into edit mode (top right button in your lair/den) then you can press the moon button on the right side of each dragon pic (you can select more then one at once)
The hibernal den has its own space, so you can have up to 200 in your lair and 405 in your den, which also starts with 5 slots, so if you send 5 dragons to the den then your lair will be able to fit 5 more dragons, but your den may be out of space depending on if you’ve unlocked more slots
unknown.png
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
Yr0dYV1.png