Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | No's Art Shop-Doodles for T/G/+(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ah that made my day a little brighter, i look forward to seeing my soff bun in ur style! thank you so much<3
ah that made my day a little brighter, i look forward to seeing my soff bun in ur style! thank you so much<3
zoologically improbable and/or terrifying to small children.
Oh my god! Thank you so much for selecting me!!! I hope you will enjoy drawing my little request. I'm excited to see the final piece ;w;

Also not sure when to send payment. I could send it before you start working on it. But after is also fine too!
Oh my god! Thank you so much for selecting me!!! I hope you will enjoy drawing my little request. I'm excited to see the final piece ;w;

Also not sure when to send payment. I could send it before you start working on it. But after is also fine too!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
Thank you so much for picking my request! Please do let me know if you prefer payment beforehand or afterwards with the preferred method of transaction. I'd be happy to send it right away! c:
Thank you so much for picking my request! Please do let me know if you prefer payment beforehand or afterwards with the preferred method of transaction. I'd be happy to send it right away! c:
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Lesbos

Ahhh thank you so much! It is a gift for my partner, so I am really happy. Do I send payment now or when you are done?
@Lesbos

Ahhh thank you so much! It is a gift for my partner, so I am really happy. Do I send payment now or when you are done?
@FernCoyote @Azurine @Aestrodea @Program @TKO @Pressia <3 I'm glad y'all are happy![emoji=spiral love] (To everyone) Feel free to send payment now or after, either is fine by me! I'll pm you the finished artwork with a watermark until payment is finalized, so before or after payment is up to you~ For more specific questions some of you asked I will be PM'ing yah!
@FernCoyote @Azurine @Aestrodea @Program @TKO @Pressia

<3 I'm glad y'all are happy! (To everyone) Feel free to send payment now or after, either is fine by me! I'll pm you the finished artwork with a watermark until payment is finalized, so before or after payment is up to you~

For more specific questions some of you asked I will be PM'ing yah!
lebsbian.png
oooo I'm excited!!! <3
oooo I'm excited!!! <3
Elliot | They/Them | Gay Punk Rocker Extraordinaire
mexySZj.gif tpiEEoR.gif
Lullaby dergs by @skyflu
[center][size=3]@StarryNightt @Azurine @Oneiren @Virelen @Pressia @birddays @Asterodea @SolarKitten @TKO @Lake @Pearlimoose @Thanaturgist @FernCoyote @Noctuus @Program @Alamire @MisSavage [/size] Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for my sudden hiatus, FR slipped way back on my priorities list with real life stuff, job stuff, and college stuff I had to balance. It took a lot of work to shove some time to the side for this again [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] But I finally cleared my schedule and can focus on FR more centrally again, SO I must now sort out my art orders. If you'd like a refund / would like the art complete / have other issues feel free to PM me so I can sort issues out as quickly as I can, and again, sorry for leaving you all in the dark for such a long time, but I hope to resolve any hurt feelings or other issues!
@StarryNightt @Azurine @Oneiren @Virelen @Pressia @birddays @Asterodea @SolarKitten @TKO @Lake @Pearlimoose @Thanaturgist @FernCoyote @Noctuus @Program @Alamire @MisSavage

Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for my sudden hiatus, FR slipped way back on my priorities list with real life stuff, job stuff, and college stuff I had to balance. It took a lot of work to shove some time to the side for this again

But I finally cleared my schedule and can focus on FR more centrally again, SO I must now sort out my art orders.

If you'd like a refund / would like the art complete / have other issues feel free to PM me so I can sort issues out as quickly as I can, and again, sorry for leaving you all in the dark for such a long time, but I hope to resolve any hurt feelings or other issues!
lebsbian.png
@Lesbos I figured you were occupied with something. I forgive you! These things tend to happen and I'm happy you're back in one piece. I couldn't even grab a part-time when I was in college because that in itself is stressful. You're dealing with so much more. I'd love for the art to completed. Please take more time needed to get it completed.
@Lesbos I figured you were occupied with something. I forgive you! These things tend to happen and I'm happy you're back in one piece. I couldn't even grab a part-time when I was in college because that in itself is stressful. You're dealing with so much more. I'd love for the art to completed. Please take more time needed to get it completed.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Lesbos Welcome back! I think we have all those days and times that Life needs to be attended to with most if not all of your atention. Just glad to know you've still came back and are well. I think that commissioners are alright with you taking your time with the art but as long as you let us know through update, it will be gucci.

I still very much adore your art and would like to have my art complete if that's okay. I've yet to pay, but I'd like to send over my payment as soon as you'd confirm it so it can be like a secure ground that you will get your payment guaranteed!
@Lesbos Welcome back! I think we have all those days and times that Life needs to be attended to with most if not all of your atention. Just glad to know you've still came back and are well. I think that commissioners are alright with you taking your time with the art but as long as you let us know through update, it will be gucci.

I still very much adore your art and would like to have my art complete if that's okay. I've yet to pay, but I'd like to send over my payment as soon as you'd confirm it so it can be like a secure ground that you will get your payment guaranteed!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Lesbos Pinglist plz!
your art is so cute<3
@Lesbos Pinglist plz!
your art is so cute<3
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12