Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 12 Cauldron [FREE- Levelling up]
1 2 3 4
@Owleics

Do you melt items down, or just brew new ones?
@Owleics

Do you melt items down, or just brew new ones?
@tnoy23 I mostly brew new ones as it gives the most exp, sorry if this is not what you're hoping for
@tnoy23 I mostly brew new ones as it gives the most exp, sorry if this is not what you're hoping for
owleics.gif
@Owleics

Nah, that's alright. If I didn't ask, it would've been no by default. Thank you anyways!
@Owleics

Nah, that's alright. If I didn't ask, it would've been no by default. Thank you anyways!
Hello! I am in need of a twice-dyed cowl and have everything you need apart from blue goo. Could I be put of a waitlist of some sort until I get this goo?
@Owleics
Hello! I am in need of a twice-dyed cowl and have everything you need apart from blue goo. Could I be put of a waitlist of some sort until I get this goo?
@Owleics
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png
@Owleics May I have one [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips]?
@Owleics
May I have one Glowing Gold Clawtips ?
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Ekh0Str1k3 Yeah of course! Just let me know when you're ready! :D

@BlackRayser absolutely! Just send a one way CR with the ingredients and I'll brew it up for you :D
@Ekh0Str1k3 Yeah of course! Just let me know when you're ready! :D

@BlackRayser absolutely! Just send a one way CR with the ingredients and I'll brew it up for you :D
owleics.gif
1 2 3 4