Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Guarding Teacups [Open Conditionally]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AceAthena Oh thank you! Silly me was to in awe of the mug I never noticed! Thanks again.
@AceAthena Oh thank you! Silly me was to in awe of the mug I never noticed! Thanks again.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@AceAthena I'd like a slot if you have any more available!
@AceAthena I'd like a slot if you have any more available!
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@CroisEnToi

Yes! You're all good to post your order form
@CroisEnToi

Yes! You're all good to post your order form
coming back after a long break so I'm basically a newbie again lol
@aceathena [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27789971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277900/27789971_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Plague emblem [b]Mug:[/b] you choose? [b]Size:[/b] Medium! [b]Extra:[/b] Idk what genes are locked or not but I'd also like her accent if you can! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure!
@aceathena
Dragon:
27789971_350.png

Apparel: Plague emblem
Mug: you choose?
Size: Medium!
Extra: Idk what genes are locked or not but I'd also like her accent if you can!
Payment: Treasure!
Starfait
Invoice
@CroisEnToi

Quote:
  • Base - 35,000t
  • Extra - Plague Emblem -3,000t
  • Accent - 2,000t

• Mug - Spurise Me!
  • Drink Not Specified
  • Brand Not Specified

Subtotal: 40,000t

Sorry about the delay! I swear I posted this this morning but it never went through.
Because the accent is quite complicated it will be a bit more but all your genes are ones I have done already so you're good
Because you didn't specify the drink or brand they'll default to Cafe Au Lait and Light Brand as default unless you tell me to change them
Invoice
@CroisEnToi

Quote:
  • Base - 35,000t
  • Extra - Plague Emblem -3,000t
  • Accent - 2,000t

• Mug - Spurise Me!
  • Drink Not Specified
  • Brand Not Specified

Subtotal: 40,000t

Sorry about the delay! I swear I posted this this morning but it never went through.
Because the accent is quite complicated it will be a bit more but all your genes are ones I have done already so you're good
Because you didn't specify the drink or brand they'll default to Cafe Au Lait and Light Brand as default unless you tell me to change them
coming back after a long break so I'm basically a newbie again lol
@AceAthena Thank you so much! I love the way she looks and thanks again for taking on her accent as well! Can't wait to finally get my computer so I can add all the art I have been purchasing to my dragon's bios! [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
@AceAthena Thank you so much! I love the way she looks and thanks again for taking on her accent as well! Can't wait to finally get my computer so I can add all the art I have been purchasing to my dragon's bios!
Starfait
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16