Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Jötunheimr [Lore]
1 2
Can I just say, it looks really good so far judging bye these forum posts XD.

(I'll delete this if you want.)
Can I just say, it looks really good so far judging bye these forum posts XD.

(I'll delete this if you want.)
W2MrFXc.png
@Caleb well if youre impressed now, just wait till it has actual content! :P
@Caleb well if youre impressed now, just wait till it has actual content! :P
CIFPc8J.png
AAAaand its finished (ish)! If you look through and have any thoughts/notes/anything let me know!
AAAaand its finished (ish)! If you look through and have any thoughts/notes/anything let me know!
CIFPc8J.png
Added a new story, Collapse/Return as a subtle return to FR!
Added a new story, Collapse/Return as a subtle return to FR!
CIFPc8J.png
awesome lore I was wondering if you'd like to be one of my first lore allies?

also if you want me to delete this I will it's up to you :)
awesome lore I was wondering if you'd like to be one of my first lore allies?

also if you want me to delete this I will it's up to you :)
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
Hi @Arowyn sounds fun! What does a lore ally do?
Hi @Arowyn sounds fun! What does a lore ally do?
CIFPc8J.png
@DraconicProphet from my understanding if we like each other's lore we can become allies/friends to each other and we can add some of our dragons to each other's lore and if you'd like we can even share lore territories with each other ^^

it would be kinda like two dragon clans co-existing with each other and being helpful to each other in whatever way they can through lore :)
@DraconicProphet from my understanding if we like each other's lore we can become allies/friends to each other and we can add some of our dragons to each other's lore and if you'd like we can even share lore territories with each other ^^

it would be kinda like two dragon clans co-existing with each other and being helpful to each other in whatever way they can through lore :)
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@Arowyn Sounds cool! Im looking to start writing lore again so ill mention your lair if it works in the story for sure!
@Arowyn Sounds cool! Im looking to start writing lore again so ill mention your lair if it works in the story for sure!
CIFPc8J.png
@DraconicProphet ok coolz ... I already added your logo to my lore's forum page

that said I want to getz a logo of my own who made yours?

also you can look through my lair and choose any of my dragons that you think would fit best in your lore and I'll adapt them to it :)

also I had forgotten to leave a link to my lore so you could read it last time so I'll do so this time ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2742697/1 I hope you enjoy it ^-^
@DraconicProphet ok coolz ... I already added your logo to my lore's forum page

that said I want to getz a logo of my own who made yours?

also you can look through my lair and choose any of my dragons that you think would fit best in your lore and I'll adapt them to it :)

also I had forgotten to leave a link to my lore so you could read it last time so I'll do so this time ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2742697/1 I hope you enjoy it ^-^
1 2