Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC Lupinus (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I may have to leave this thread, things have really been awful lately, work, school, and home issues. Seems my health is dropping as well, nothing seems to be going right as of late. Sorry everyone.
I may have to leave this thread, things have really been awful lately, work, school, and home issues. Seems my health is dropping as well, nothing seems to be going right as of late. Sorry everyone.
Im back
@Shiraki I'm sorry you haven't been doing well, I hope things get better for you! It's totally fine to drop, take care~
@Shiraki I'm sorry you haven't been doing well, I hope things get better for you! It's totally fine to drop, take care~
giphy.gif
Sorry I haven't been on I'm on spring break and don't have a computer at home cya on Wednesday!
Sorry I haven't been on I'm on spring break and don't have a computer at home cya on Wednesday!
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
(Is it alright if I join? If so, here's my sign-up info ^^)

Name: Evelyin Marbore

Rank/Pack: Human || No Pack/ Rank

Appearance: Long auburn/copper hair, with riveting emerald eyes. Fair skin, lightly freckled, with a tattoo of a date on her shoulder blade. Slim, angled eyes, high cheekbones, and dimples. Sweet smile, symmetrical face. Hour-glass body, tall (Stands at about 5'10"). Long, articulate fingers that are well-callused from her guitar playing.

Personality: Evelyin is sweet, proud and stubborn. She can be naive at points, but it's only because she tries as hard as she can to see the best parts of an over-all dark picture. She's extremely intelligent, loves books, animals and music of any kind, though she prefers soundtrack music.

History: Evelyin was born to Harrison and Veronica Marbore. Both well established in society, Evelyin had an easy childhood, not having to worry about when her next meal was going to be. Everything seemed to be going fine, then, one day in the month of November in her tenth year, her father and mother headed out for a trip and never returned. She was soon carted off to her uncle and aunt's, who were a lot less good of caretakers. They exposed her to the opposites of her previous life until her grandmother swooped in and saved her from her aunt and uncle when she was thirteen. She lived with her grandmother from then on.

Other: Her parents were supernatural enthusiasts, and though she is sort of aware of what lurks in the misty forest, she isn't sure about the whole truth, though she did know her uncle and aunt liked to make frequent "hunting" trips to the forest but never bring back any game...

(P.S. I might be inactive at some points; I just got back to school and it's taking up a lot of my free time ;-;)
(Is it alright if I join? If so, here's my sign-up info ^^)

Name: Evelyin Marbore

Rank/Pack: Human || No Pack/ Rank

Appearance: Long auburn/copper hair, with riveting emerald eyes. Fair skin, lightly freckled, with a tattoo of a date on her shoulder blade. Slim, angled eyes, high cheekbones, and dimples. Sweet smile, symmetrical face. Hour-glass body, tall (Stands at about 5'10"). Long, articulate fingers that are well-callused from her guitar playing.

Personality: Evelyin is sweet, proud and stubborn. She can be naive at points, but it's only because she tries as hard as she can to see the best parts of an over-all dark picture. She's extremely intelligent, loves books, animals and music of any kind, though she prefers soundtrack music.

History: Evelyin was born to Harrison and Veronica Marbore. Both well established in society, Evelyin had an easy childhood, not having to worry about when her next meal was going to be. Everything seemed to be going fine, then, one day in the month of November in her tenth year, her father and mother headed out for a trip and never returned. She was soon carted off to her uncle and aunt's, who were a lot less good of caretakers. They exposed her to the opposites of her previous life until her grandmother swooped in and saved her from her aunt and uncle when she was thirteen. She lived with her grandmother from then on.

Other: Her parents were supernatural enthusiasts, and though she is sort of aware of what lurks in the misty forest, she isn't sure about the whole truth, though she did know her uncle and aunt liked to make frequent "hunting" trips to the forest but never bring back any game...

(P.S. I might be inactive at some points; I just got back to school and it's taking up a lot of my free time ;-;)
@/FrostSol Have fun on vacation!

@/NeutralEgg Welcome aboard! Be sure to subscribe to the threads, IC link is on the front page!
@/FrostSol Have fun on vacation!

@/NeutralEgg Welcome aboard! Be sure to subscribe to the threads, IC link is on the front page!
giphy.gif
would it be possible for me to join as a wolf that left the pack and is a loner now? @gramarye
would it be possible for me to join as a wolf that left the pack and is a loner now? @gramarye
@Eqquator You mean as one who's already left the Alarie pack? It could be interesting if you were part of the pack before Nora gained the Alpha title and have returned after a few years
@Eqquator You mean as one who's already left the Alarie pack? It could be interesting if you were part of the pack before Nora gained the Alpha title and have returned after a few years
giphy.gif
Dead weekend ya'll?
Dead weekend ya'll?
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Haha I've been pretty busy but I'm waiting for SketchyRawr and Gramarye.
Haha I've been pretty busy but I'm waiting for SketchyRawr and Gramarye.
Same here, Meely. Same here.
Same here, Meely. Same here.
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12