Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [WcS Reject] Trust of the Vaquita
1 2
I will start grinding Right away to get the money but I would love a spot on that list for this skin! @narelle
I will start grinding Right away to get the money but I would love a spot on that list for this skin! @narelle
@Frostfire4237 Thank you for ordering! I've got you down for a slot!
@Frostfire4237 Thank you for ordering! I've got you down for a slot!
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
Important update!

Due to the limited amount of interest I've been able to drum up for this skin, @trusty and I have decided to try to enter it into the Wavecrest Saturnalia skin/accent contest while the option is still available.

So for now, preorders are closed.

If the skin wins, everyone will have the opportunity to get a copy without breaking the bank! If it doesn't, after the winners are announced I'll reopen this thread for preorders again.

@artobartis, @Frostfire4237, if that happens you will both be able to retain your slots in the preorder list and I will resume trying to advertise to hopefully fill the rest of the slots we need!

In the mean time, please wish us luck in the skin contest!

[Sorry Art and Frostfire for the double ping, I wasn't thinking when I quoted to the main post. X.x]
Important update!

Due to the limited amount of interest I've been able to drum up for this skin, @trusty and I have decided to try to enter it into the Wavecrest Saturnalia skin/accent contest while the option is still available.

So for now, preorders are closed.

If the skin wins, everyone will have the opportunity to get a copy without breaking the bank! If it doesn't, after the winners are announced I'll reopen this thread for preorders again.

@artobartis, @Frostfire4237, if that happens you will both be able to retain your slots in the preorder list and I will resume trying to advertise to hopefully fill the rest of the slots we need!

In the mean time, please wish us luck in the skin contest!

[Sorry Art and Frostfire for the double ping, I wasn't thinking when I quoted to the main post. X.x]
@narelle Ping me as many times as you want! I don’t mind.
@narelle Ping me as many times as you want! I don’t mind.
And we're back open!
We tried to enter this in the Wavecrest Saturnalia skin contest, but had no luck there, so back to preorders!

@artobartis @Frostfire4237
And we're back open!
We tried to enter this in the Wavecrest Saturnalia skin contest, but had no luck there, so back to preorders!

@artobartis @Frostfire4237
I would like one
I would like one
@Atp1102
Hey! Thanks for ordering, I've added you to the list!
@Atp1102
Hey! Thanks for ordering, I've added you to the list!
just wondering how much would a skin cost ? It's a very beautiful skin !!
just wondering how much would a skin cost ? It's a very beautiful skin !!
19f6abc8abd0de2fcf9d8a256da92e974920c0ab.png
@pezzottaite The price is 750g! Remember that you have time to collect gems before we collect enough people to get this skin printed! [emoji=coatl laughing]
@pezzottaite

The price is 750g! Remember that you have time to collect gems before we collect enough people to get this skin printed!
GK2LcRL.png
We still need more people! Come and join the list for this beautiful skin!
We still need more people! Come and join the list for this beautiful skin!
GK2LcRL.png
1 2