Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
1 2 3
@LeviathanDemon
Well this is a surprise! Sure, why not :) Yugo will be ready to breed tomorrow, so just let me know!
@LeviathanDemon
Well this is a surprise! Sure, why not :) Yugo will be ready to breed tomorrow, so just let me know!
p31Kc4o.png
@RedDeadValkyrie @CarrotQueen Ok! Since both are ready to breed, could I borrow Yugo and Dusk to put on a nest? If collateral is needed, I am fine offering it.
@RedDeadValkyrie @CarrotQueen Ok! Since both are ready to breed, could I borrow Yugo and Dusk to put on a nest? If collateral is needed, I am fine offering it.
i3HjH85.png
I'll send a CR then :) No collateral needed, no worries!

If there's a big nest though, I'd like one of the babies if that's okay? And of course my precious boy back lol
I'll send a CR then :) No collateral needed, no worries!

If there's a big nest though, I'd like one of the babies if that's okay? And of course my precious boy back lol
p31Kc4o.png
@LeviathanDemon Sure I can send her to you! Any gem tips are greatly appreciated as I’m always working on gem projects! Lol
@LeviathanDemon Sure I can send her to you! Any gem tips are greatly appreciated as I’m always working on gem projects! Lol
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
@CarrotQueen @RedDeadValkyrie Thank you both of you! They nested and... 2 eggs. Oh dear.

Still, Carrot, you'd be free to an offspring I don't require?
@CarrotQueen @RedDeadValkyrie Thank you both of you! They nested and... 2 eggs. Oh dear.

Still, Carrot, you'd be free to an offspring I don't require?
i3HjH85.png
@ LeviathanDemon
Only if they don't work out for you! I normally love Yugo's babies, so I'm always partial to keeping a couple around the lair :) If they both suit your needs though, then don't worry about it~
@ LeviathanDemon
Only if they don't work out for you! I normally love Yugo's babies, so I'm always partial to keeping a couple around the lair :) If they both suit your needs though, then don't worry about it~
p31Kc4o.png
@LeviathanDemon

So the dragon you linked is exalted and not mine? I've got so many unnamed dergs and a couple of those that might fit in your color range, so if you recheck the ID I can give you an answer. (It's probably yes.)
@LeviathanDemon

So the dragon you linked is exalted and not mine? I've got so many unnamed dergs and a couple of those that might fit in your color range, so if you recheck the ID I can give you an answer. (It's probably yes.)
@CalamariNeko Whoops, must've dropped a number. Found him though: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50167362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501674/50167362_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CalamariNeko Whoops, must've dropped a number. Found him though:

50167362_350.png
i3HjH85.png
I think Cintax's owner is missing so....

@ButteredBanana Might I be able to have SolarFlare be able to contribute to this breeding project? If you require any collateral, I'll understand!
I think Cintax's owner is missing so....

@ButteredBanana Might I be able to have SolarFlare be able to contribute to this breeding project? If you require any collateral, I'll understand!
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon

Sure you can use him! I'm glad someone else appreciates is kinda odd color scheme!
@LeviathanDemon

Sure you can use him! I'm glad someone else appreciates is kinda odd color scheme!
1 2 3