Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS, I repeat FREE DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VexingRose
@CyberQuartz
@tthupi
@humblebe4god
@DrinaLestrange33
@RK0Luna
@coconutcrime
@Arkanjel
@LadyDraefair

NEW DRAGONS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!
@VexingRose
@CyberQuartz
@tthupi
@humblebe4god
@DrinaLestrange33
@RK0Luna
@coconutcrime
@Arkanjel
@LadyDraefair

NEW DRAGONS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!
WFXNHAl.png
Could I please get number 28? I'd like to name her Ilmadia :) I have really been craving the low country boil from a local seafood restaurant lately!!
Could I please get number 28? I'd like to name her Ilmadia :) I have really been craving the low country boil from a local seafood restaurant lately!!
@coconutcrime
@coconutcrime
WFXNHAl.png
Could I have number 31, please? He's so pretty! I'd like to name him Mystic, and I really like sushi.
Could I have number 31, please? He's so pretty! I'd like to name him Mystic, and I really like sushi.
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
Can I have #26? I would name her Chrysocolia after the crystal. My favorite food is salad. Maybe you should change up that question?
Can I have #26? I would name her Chrysocolia after the crystal. My favorite food is salad. Maybe you should change up that question?
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
Transparent Transparent Transparent Transparent
wZZFWxY.png
woah these dragons look really cool! i might not buy a dragon but can i be added to the pinglist?
woah these dragons look really cool! i might not buy a dragon but can i be added to the pinglist?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51248252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512483/51248252_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love to take care of #27 if he is still available. I would name him Abyss My favorite food is orange chicken and no I don't want to be on the ping list sorry! @MagicMistle

51248252_350.png

I would love to take care of #27 if he is still available. I would name him Abyss My favorite food is orange chicken and no I don't want to be on the ping list sorry! @MagicMistle
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
Can I be added to your ping list please :D Supper cute babies
Can I be added to your ping list please :D Supper cute babies
VGxuHXT.png
@XxAshleyMoon
@Astonia

Added
@CroisEnToi
@VexingRose
@XernaPirate

Sending!
@XxAshleyMoon
@Astonia

Added
@CroisEnToi
@VexingRose
@XernaPirate

Sending!
WFXNHAl.png
hello! my favorite food is a filipino dish called kare kare, and i was hoping i could nab #26 (XXY)?

i would name her celaeno, based on one of the stars in the pleiades star cluster!
hello! my favorite food is a filipino dish called kare kare, and i was hoping i could nab #26 (XXY)?

i would name her celaeno, based on one of the stars in the pleiades star cluster!
1db9a9c40619f36cbca59f675a4afa577c4f2e8c.gif
Kato
He/They

fEC8aWQ.png
SSYCQq8.png

dec0f5b96d685ce212b75d3d8668d366fd8b8171.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10