Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Merge Dragons
1 2
Anyone else play Merge Dragons? I started getting into it on my phone and now I'm kind of addicted.
It's actually really fun and I like collecting things, but it really sucks that there's hardly any way to get the premium dragon gems without spending a lot of money. Obviously that's the goal with most mobile games these days (it's rare to find one that doesn't have a ton of micropayments) but it's still a bummer.
Oh well. I'll just be collecting objects and dragons while waiting on the new event.

If anyone else plays you should add me! My code is SIKSHKTC
Anyone else play Merge Dragons? I started getting into it on my phone and now I'm kind of addicted.
It's actually really fun and I like collecting things, but it really sucks that there's hardly any way to get the premium dragon gems without spending a lot of money. Obviously that's the goal with most mobile games these days (it's rare to find one that doesn't have a ton of micropayments) but it's still a bummer.
Oh well. I'll just be collecting objects and dragons while waiting on the new event.

If anyone else plays you should add me! My code is SIKSHKTC
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
I play it

I have it uninstalled right now because of space issues but I’ll add you when I redownload it.
I play it

I have it uninstalled right now because of space issues but I’ll add you when I redownload it.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

I play it every now and then! It's one of the only mobile games I really enjoy. ^^

Tip for dragon gems: when you get a purple reward star in a level, don't tap it! Don't touch it, and you'll get it in your loot at the end of the level, then you can bring it back to your Camp. Wait until you have five purple stars then merge them and you'll get two giant ones! Then you can merge all the gems you get from them. You get a lot from doing that, so it's definitely worth being patient. :D
@Ashenhartkrie

I play it every now and then! It's one of the only mobile games I really enjoy. ^^

Tip for dragon gems: when you get a purple reward star in a level, don't tap it! Don't touch it, and you'll get it in your loot at the end of the level, then you can bring it back to your Camp. Wait until you have five purple stars then merge them and you'll get two giant ones! Then you can merge all the gems you get from them. You get a lot from doing that, so it's definitely worth being patient. :D
@Charias oh that's really helpful thank you! i'm not far enough ahead that i get the purple stars from doing achievements in my levels but if i save them in my camp i can probably get a TON doing that, especially with the merge 5 event.

@MyHartWillDrogon aw thanks! it's really fun ^-^
@Charias oh that's really helpful thank you! i'm not far enough ahead that i get the purple stars from doing achievements in my levels but if i save them in my camp i can probably get a TON doing that, especially with the merge 5 event.

@MyHartWillDrogon aw thanks! it's really fun ^-^
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie
I'm a long time player, not really have anything big unlocked but I have 712 dragon power. I'll add you, my tag is ARHWHNTJ
@Ashenhartkrie
I'm a long time player, not really have anything big unlocked but I have 712 dragon power. I'll add you, my tag is ARHWHNTJ
akueye3.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]Well,I play since January,but had a quite long break,like month or so. I felt inspired to come back by this thread [emoji=coatl tongue] EDIT: My tag is DDBSNDGU if you would like to add me to the friend list ^^ [/font]
Well,I play since January,but had a quite long break,like month or so.
I felt inspired to come back by this thread

EDIT: My tag is DDBSNDGU if you would like to add me to the friend list ^^
W6LdAlV.gif
Okay. I redownloaded it

My code is KZFXPNNN

If anyone would like to add me
Okay. I redownloaded it

My code is KZFXPNNN

If anyone would like to add me
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
my tag on merge dragons is DLXQKYHP and i sent you a friend request : D

edit: sent everyone on this thread a friend request on merge dragons (^u^)
my tag on merge dragons is DLXQKYHP and i sent you a friend request : D

edit: sent everyone on this thread a friend request on merge dragons (^u^)
I've actually picked up playing this game recently! It's a lot of fun, but the gem situation is kind of depressing. I'll have to try saving up the rare gem stars! But for the time being my poor camp is filled with gem-locked egg chests that I'm too much of a hoarder to get rid of but can't pay to open. I even went through the trouble of merging regular chests until I got the max level one to see if maybe I'd get some gems for my trouble, and you know what it was full of? Locked egg chests. *shakes fists*

So, what is everyone's favorite dragon?
Mine is the grass dragon I started with, he came with the name Harley and that's the name of my cat. Best buddy.
I've actually picked up playing this game recently! It's a lot of fun, but the gem situation is kind of depressing. I'll have to try saving up the rare gem stars! But for the time being my poor camp is filled with gem-locked egg chests that I'm too much of a hoarder to get rid of but can't pay to open. I even went through the trouble of merging regular chests until I got the max level one to see if maybe I'd get some gems for my trouble, and you know what it was full of? Locked egg chests. *shakes fists*

So, what is everyone's favorite dragon?
Mine is the grass dragon I started with, he came with the name Harley and that's the name of my cat. Best buddy.
I've started playing it! I feel like I would be kind intimidated by other players tho haha. My favorite dragon is the crimson dragon(I think that's what it's called?). I have one named Wardrick. I'm hello broke so I can't buy any gems or anything but it's a super cool game. all the things locked behind paying for things annoys me tho
I've started playing it! I feel like I would be kind intimidated by other players tho haha. My favorite dragon is the crimson dragon(I think that's what it's called?). I have one named Wardrick. I'm hello broke so I can't buy any gems or anything but it's a super cool game. all the things locked behind paying for things annoys me tho
1 2