Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I missed this place! What's new in FR?
1 2
@skaran
I think Aequorin (or a different admin I can't recall) stated that there's no lore event related to tidelord's disappearance happening during the festival, otherwise it'd be unfair for other flight festivals. Or something like that.

But we must believe he will return soon. Hopefully. ;v;
@skaran
I think Aequorin (or a different admin I can't recall) stated that there's no lore event related to tidelord's disappearance happening during the festival, otherwise it'd be unfair for other flight festivals. Or something like that.

But we must believe he will return soon. Hopefully. ;v;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle ohh well in that case I hope we find out soon!! I just speed read through the Bounty of the Elements stories and in the last one it said water magic still works so Tidelord can't be dead. This has to be the start of an even crazier story!
@Sinnabelle ohh well in that case I hope we find out soon!! I just speed read through the Bounty of the Elements stories and in the last one it said water magic still works so Tidelord can't be dead. This has to be the start of an even crazier story!
BOAT.png bVSk6Wt.png gP2d9Ep.png
@skaran Indeed! For now, we wait for his return. [emoji=guardian happy]
@skaran
Indeed! For now, we wait for his return.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@skaran

hey man im in the same boat! i stopped playing around early 2016 but out of curiosity i logged back on- so much has changed. i feel like such a grandma now lol
@skaran

hey man im in the same boat! i stopped playing around early 2016 but out of curiosity i logged back on- so much has changed. i feel like such a grandma now lol
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@kysl7777 I know right? It's pretty overwhelming! I'm excited though, so much new stuff to do. Level up gathering, coli, get familiar with all these new genes and colors, Baldwin, figure out what kind of dragons are popular and start investing... that's the main one I'm working on!
@kysl7777 I know right? It's pretty overwhelming! I'm excited though, so much new stuff to do. Level up gathering, coli, get familiar with all these new genes and colors, Baldwin, figure out what kind of dragons are popular and start investing... that's the main one I'm working on!
BOAT.png bVSk6Wt.png gP2d9Ep.png
1 2