Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | biped fantasy cats
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
om g
i stole a look at the glorious list, and now I wanna make an npc that's a devon rex..... I think I'll make one of the trade-hub-school founders a calico rex, because curly furred kitty
om g
i stole a look at the glorious list, and now I wanna make an npc that's a devon rex..... I think I'll make one of the trade-hub-school founders a calico rex, because curly furred kitty
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Yo! I’m thinking of making a wild for my second character. Would a jungle cat (felis chaus) be too big? If so I’ll just change her to a Chausie, which I guess would be a hybrid since they are jungle cat/abyssinian mixes.
Yo! I’m thinking of making a wild for my second character. Would a jungle cat (felis chaus) be too big? If so I’ll just change her to a Chausie, which I guess would be a hybrid since they are jungle cat/abyssinian mixes.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
oof, rollover caught me last night-
but ooOh, they look like just the right size! I say go for it~
oof, rollover caught me last night-
but ooOh, they look like just the right size! I say go for it~
@FlowerGraham
Ah, I'm afraid we're no longer open, sorry ^^" But if a slot opens up, I can give you a ping!
@FlowerGraham
Ah, I'm afraid we're no longer open, sorry ^^" But if a slot opens up, I can give you a ping!
all right, a ping'd be good if there's a open slot!

I wish you luck with this endeavor!
all right, a ping'd be good if there's a open slot!

I wish you luck with this endeavor!
How is everyone?

Also, been doing some thinking and what if we have a will-o-wisp sort of creature? Maybe they're very common in and around the cat lands, especially toward the borders. Felid's know not to interact with them but perhaps that's one of several reasons the other races haven't quite made it through the cat lands yet.

Maybe the creatures, instead of leading travelers of clifts n such, lead them into ambush points. They're kinda like land piranhas, which in hindsight is terrifying. Maybe they're tiny glowy lizards? Maybe they look like glowing things but no one's gotten close enough to make them out and live?
How is everyone?

Also, been doing some thinking and what if we have a will-o-wisp sort of creature? Maybe they're very common in and around the cat lands, especially toward the borders. Felid's know not to interact with them but perhaps that's one of several reasons the other races haven't quite made it through the cat lands yet.

Maybe the creatures, instead of leading travelers of clifts n such, lead them into ambush points. They're kinda like land piranhas, which in hindsight is terrifying. Maybe they're tiny glowy lizards? Maybe they look like glowing things but no one's gotten close enough to make them out and live?
More Active on Weekends
Maybe the will-o-wisps could be birdlike in nature? I don’t know, man, just... FLOOFY GLOWY BIRBS. They’re good for light and for meat, and some hunters just can’t resist their meat.

Pidgewisps, if you will.
Maybe the will-o-wisps could be birdlike in nature? I don’t know, man, just... FLOOFY GLOWY BIRBS. They’re good for light and for meat, and some hunters just can’t resist their meat.

Pidgewisps, if you will.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I'm currently working on my base ref for Syrin. Well, I was, anyways: about to head to bed. Her flats are done save for the stripes, which I'll be adding and blending tomorrow, hopefully. I might just go ahead and upload the standalone for now, and get the full refsheet done later.
I'm currently working on my base ref for Syrin. Well, I was, anyways: about to head to bed. Her flats are done save for the stripes, which I'll be adding and blending tomorrow, hopefully. I might just go ahead and upload the standalone for now, and get the full refsheet done later.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
@/loversmasque

pidgewisps! They sound so cute... which makes me want them to be murderous even more...

@/spacerobotwifi

Neat! Can't wait to see her! I know i still have to upload the ref pic for my lad. And finish my second's background...

Hope you have a good rest
@/loversmasque

pidgewisps! They sound so cute... which makes me want them to be murderous even more...

@/spacerobotwifi

Neat! Can't wait to see her! I know i still have to upload the ref pic for my lad. And finish my second's background...

Hope you have a good rest
More Active on Weekends
/waves/ hoWdy ya'll-

but yE S pidgewisps sound like such a cool concept! I vote they're typically docile when alone, but turn murdery when in larger flocks >:3

Also, I'm gonna be busy this weekend, per usual, but I'll be more active Monday or Tuesday! Once @/LoversMasque submits/finishes their character, we can start discussing when we wanna start and such~
/waves/ hoWdy ya'll-

but yE S pidgewisps sound like such a cool concept! I vote they're typically docile when alone, but turn murdery when in larger flocks >:3

Also, I'm gonna be busy this weekend, per usual, but I'll be more active Monday or Tuesday! Once @/LoversMasque submits/finishes their character, we can start discussing when we wanna start and such~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14