Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ The Sweet Spot ♥
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? All these dessert dragons are making me hungry. [emoji=coatl laughing]
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? All these dessert dragons are making me hungry.
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
@SweetieSweets

this hatchery is lovely!

could i be pinged for Devil's Food if you get a chocolate/chocolate/cream female, please?

also, what is it possible to request what element that pair be bred in at all? specifically i'd be looking for light ^^;
@SweetieSweets

this hatchery is lovely!

could i be pinged for Devil's Food if you get a chocolate/chocolate/cream female, please?

also, what is it possible to request what element that pair be bred in at all? specifically i'd be looking for light ^^;
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Skittyfairy

Surely! Will add you now. -giggles- They love being sweet! <3

@Orii
Thank you so much! <3
Absolutely I'll add you to their pinglist. And sure, I will have my Earth bud toss them over to my Light bud and get them laying for you in hopes of getting a Chocolate/Chocolate/Cream Female.
@Skittyfairy

Surely! Will add you now. -giggles- They love being sweet! <3

@Orii
Thank you so much! <3
Absolutely I'll add you to their pinglist. And sure, I will have my Earth bud toss them over to my Light bud and get them laying for you in hopes of getting a Chocolate/Chocolate/Cream Female.
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
[b]Cherry Cheesecake Brownies[/b] & [b]Pink Lemonade[/b] each had 3 hatchlings! Please remember there is a 24-hour hold for pinglisters. But, if you do see a hatchling you want please post as they are first come first serve and I will let you know if it is taken or not...hope that isn't confusing. Sorry if so! [b]Cherry Cheesecake Brownies[/b] @MistressCanta @BlazingInk @GhostKingWolfe @probablykenji [b]Pink Lemonade[/b] @EmelioShepherd @Jaspernoir @Sheona @BlazingInk [b]General[/b] @Kaidareth @VanillaCupcake @Okinawa @Fawnful @VuvuDoll @GhostKingWolfe @Ophelia78 @Skittyfairy [emoji=familiar heart]Also, let me know if you wish to be removed from any pinglist. Thank you for stopping by The Sweet Spot![emoji=familiar heart]
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies & Pink Lemonade each had 3 hatchlings! Please remember there is a 24-hour hold for pinglisters. But, if you do see a hatchling you want please post as they are first come first serve and I will let you know if it is taken or not...hope that isn't confusing. Sorry if so!

Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
@MistressCanta
@BlazingInk
@GhostKingWolfe
@probablykenji

Pink Lemonade
@EmelioShepherd
@Jaspernoir
@Sheona
@BlazingInk

General
@Kaidareth
@VanillaCupcake
@Okinawa
@Fawnful
@VuvuDoll
@GhostKingWolfe
@Ophelia78
@Skittyfairy

Also, let me know if you wish to be removed from any pinglist. Thank you for stopping by The Sweet Spot!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
Could I be added to the general pinglist? I absolutely adore your hatchlings!
Could I be added to the general pinglist? I absolutely adore your hatchlings!
@SweetieSweets Could I be added to the general pinglist as well? Also, I was wondering if you'd be okay with being affiliates. I love your hatchery theme, and would love to be affiliates as well. If you decide yes, here's my banner... [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2649286][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5f69fb2e88deef60c9f91a5210c2156/tumblr_pofo5zfMVa1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img][/url][/code]
@SweetieSweets
Could I be added to the general pinglist as well?

Also, I was wondering if you'd be okay with being affiliates. I love your hatchery theme, and would love to be affiliates as well. If you decide yes, here's my banner...
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2649286][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5f69fb2e88deef60c9f91a5210c2156/tumblr_pofo5zfMVa1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_pofo5zfMVa1ugssd3o2_500.png
@FlyingDeer Absolutely, adding you now and thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart] @UnicornPup Surely, adding you now. I would love to be Affiliates, I will add your Banner to my list, thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart]
@FlyingDeer

Absolutely, adding you now and thank you so much!

@UnicornPup

Surely, adding you now. I would love to be Affiliates, I will add your Banner to my list, thank you so much!!

WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
@SweetieSweets Hiya! I'd love to be on the pinglist for Breast Cancer Awareness and Unicorn Fudge, how much would a hatchling from those pairs be? Also this Hatchery is Inspiration!!!
@SweetieSweets Hiya! I'd love to be on the pinglist for Breast Cancer Awareness and Unicorn Fudge, how much would a hatchling from those pairs be? Also this Hatchery is Inspiration!!!
vv08MGM.jpg
@Paiga13 I shall add you to the lists! Those pairs unless I change my mind would be 30,000 Treasure or 30 Gems for a hatchling. [emoji=familiar heart] Thank you so much!
@Paiga13

I shall add you to the lists! Those pairs unless I change my mind would be 30,000 Treasure or 30 Gems for a hatchling. Thank you so much!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
@SweetieSweets Ah ok that's great thank you :D
@SweetieSweets Ah ok that's great thank you :D
vv08MGM.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82