Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I made a flight rising discord!
I made a flight rising discord server and my friends and i ! right now the amount of people is very limited. And of course, the server is mainly anything flight rising.
The rules are strictly followed (ex: no harrassment or hate, etc).
we even have our own blacklist if you don't want certain topics to be talked about, there's even channels for certain flight rising activites (dragon trading, selling ,etc) and if you have recommendations, there's a suggestion channel for that!
All we ask is no terfs/truscum/trans meds allowed please !!
before you join, please make an introduction!!

My name Is Julius, I am the creator of this server, and I hope you think about joining us!

an invite link to the server!

I made a flight rising discord server and my friends and i ! right now the amount of people is very limited. And of course, the server is mainly anything flight rising.
The rules are strictly followed (ex: no harrassment or hate, etc).
we even have our own blacklist if you don't want certain topics to be talked about, there's even channels for certain flight rising activites (dragon trading, selling ,etc) and if you have recommendations, there's a suggestion channel for that!
All we ask is no terfs/truscum/trans meds allowed please !!
before you join, please make an introduction!!

My name Is Julius, I am the creator of this server, and I hope you think about joining us!

an invite link to the server!

Gajinkas | Dragons | Ocs
tumblr_ppetexUX9I1wpk7l3o1_540.png
Hayeet the people are really pleasent and its well run
Hayeet the people are really pleasent and its well run
Pride-flag.png
im in the server! its very fun and friendly atmosphere : ^)
im in the server! its very fun and friendly atmosphere : ^)
I've just joined and already it seems like a very friendly, welcoming place. It's organised very well, and it looks nice to say the least. All real chill people, all that jazz.
I've just joined and already it seems like a very friendly, welcoming place. It's organised very well, and it looks nice to say the least. All real chill people, all that jazz.
UPDATE 4/13/19: fixed where new comers would be locked out from other channels, once joining tatsumaki bot will auto role you to access any channel :)
UPDATE 4/13/19: fixed where new comers would be locked out from other channels, once joining tatsumaki bot will auto role you to access any channel :)
Gajinkas | Dragons | Ocs
tumblr_ppetexUX9I1wpk7l3o1_540.png
This place seems really friendly! I like it already :D
This place seems really friendly! I like it already :D
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Update: It's now my home see y'all. Just going to hunker down there and chill.
Update: It's now my home see y'all. Just going to hunker down there and chill.