Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | You Must Destroy The Wall [REBOOT]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
I rub my head, and brush off the bits of crumbling brick off. "That really hurt!" I yell towards the top of the wall, and look around to all the others fighting around me. "I think they can handle this without me for a while" I mumble to myself. I then turn on my heel and walk away to take a break from fighting.

While strolling along the battlefield looking for somebody to help out, I spot InfinityCrackers' head just barely poking out from under a bunch of gold blocks.
I rub my head, and brush off the bits of crumbling brick off. "That really hurt!" I yell towards the top of the wall, and look around to all the others fighting around me. "I think they can handle this without me for a while" I mumble to myself. I then turn on my heel and walk away to take a break from fighting.

While strolling along the battlefield looking for somebody to help out, I spot InfinityCrackers' head just barely poking out from under a bunch of gold blocks.
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
I grab a latter and go up the wall and place a bomb that will explode in 1 minute and when it starts counting down I go back down the latter.
I grab a latter and go up the wall and place a bomb that will explode in 1 minute and when it starts counting down I go back down the latter.
sup peeps
I throw a banana at the wall, just to see what happens.
I throw a banana at the wall, just to see what happens.
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
With my incredible Rage powers, I cause I volcano to explode sending hot lava and rocks raining down and raising up a gigantic tsunami of earth and sending it crashing towards the wall, all while I'm glowing from the power, hovering in the air.
With my incredible Rage powers, I cause I volcano to explode sending hot lava and rocks raining down and raising up a gigantic tsunami of earth and sending it crashing towards the wall, all while I'm glowing from the power, hovering in the air.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250595/25059473_350.png[/img] Hovercat stabs the wall
25059473_350.png
Hovercat stabs the wall
unknown.png
"Hah! I beat you, I beat you . ." I sing triumphantly at the wall, because of course I'm a mean winner. I then start to default dance, mocking the wall's lack of skill.
"Hah! I beat you, I beat you . ." I sing triumphantly at the wall, because of course I'm a mean winner. I then start to default dance, mocking the wall's lack of skill.
0gldo0m.png
i make the wall watch cute cat videos
i make the wall watch cute cat videos
gZsHdLC.png
*grin like a madman* if this did not work, that was just a miscalculation... but now? I will "drop the bomb"!

https://youtu.be/7qrLaP6FWbg
*grin like a madman* if this did not work, that was just a miscalculation... but now? I will "drop the bomb"!

https://youtu.be/7qrLaP6FWbg
*Blows nose* I AM SICK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS (throws kleenex's at the wall) ALSO I NEED THE NEXT BOOK BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST YET
*frustrated screaming*
*Blows nose* I AM SICK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS (throws kleenex's at the wall) ALSO I NEED THE NEXT BOOK BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST YET
*frustrated screaming*
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
I scream really loudly and manage not to give myself hearing issues
I scream really loudly and manage not to give myself hearing issues
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55