Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61
Hmm. Don't know how to feel about these genes...
Hmm. Don't know how to feel about these genes...
Any pronouns / Wishlist
The main, larger feathers look fine, but the little pieces like what you see on the legs or the belly just look really off :/ Feathers and scales don't look like that. They stop looking like scales or feathers and start looking like some sort of growth. That sucks, since I do like the main part of the gene, but I don't think I'll be using much of this one.
The main, larger feathers look fine, but the little pieces like what you see on the legs or the belly just look really off :/ Feathers and scales don't look like that. They stop looking like scales or feathers and start looking like some sort of growth. That sucks, since I do like the main part of the gene, but I don't think I'll be using much of this one.
9vhWm1S.pngHCqJnR6.pngOleSitf.pngBvwCnfg.pngTRVpwyX.png
[quote name="Zacharias" date="2019-04-11 15:58:42" ] The main, larger feathers look fine, but the little pieces like what you see on the legs or the belly just look really off :/ [/quote] exactly!! the little ones look especially abnormal compared to the bigger pieces of the genes because of how zoomed out dragons are. kind of look like little bumps or pimples instead of what they're supposed to be
Zacharias wrote on 2019-04-11 15:58:42:
The main, larger feathers look fine, but the little pieces like what you see on the legs or the belly just look really off :/
exactly!! the little ones look especially abnormal compared to the bigger pieces of the genes because of how zoomed out dragons are. kind of look like little bumps or pimples instead of what they're supposed to be
I'm absolutely in love with edged
I'm absolutely in love with edged
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
Finally gened my created progen, using Edged. Pretty pleased with hose Skirmish turned out. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28487626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284877/28487626_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finally gened my created progen, using Edged. Pretty pleased with hose Skirmish turned out. :)

28487626_350.png
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
UGGO
UGGO
Tumblr
I kind of don't like it? It makes it look less like feathers and more like water drops
I kind of don't like it? It makes it look less like feathers and more like water drops
the bits further away from the main bulk of the feathers are kinda odd and could maybe do with a modification, but i really like the concept of the gene.
the bits further away from the main bulk of the feathers are kinda odd and could maybe do with a modification, but i really like the concept of the gene.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
it's no secret, and we all already know the answer, but you guys have really run out of ideas, haven't you?
it's no secret, and we all already know the answer, but you guys have really run out of ideas, haven't you?
While I appreciate the hard work and dedication, I'm not at all a fan of these genes. They're just....bland? I hate saying that, I just wish there were better genes like capsule, glimmer, metallic etc being released. The last several sets have felt super rushed. And I'm not trying to be mean about it, but they've been consistently inconsistent, with some unfortunately bad jobs like lace on wildclaws, and it's just sad to see. Again, not picking at the art team, they used to churn out some stunning genes that naturally flowed on the dragons, I just would like to see genes done like they used to. [emoji=tundra laughing]
While I appreciate the hard work and dedication, I'm not at all a fan of these genes. They're just....bland? I hate saying that, I just wish there were better genes like capsule, glimmer, metallic etc being released. The last several sets have felt super rushed. And I'm not trying to be mean about it, but they've been consistently inconsistent, with some unfortunately bad jobs like lace on wildclaws, and it's just sad to see.
Again, not picking at the art team, they used to churn out some stunning genes that naturally flowed on the dragons, I just would like to see genes done like they used to.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61