Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cantata’s raffle! [results]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 136 137
@Foxe I don’t you only get credit for pinging someone until they respond, and since I responded yesterday you can’t gwt credit for me anymore xD;;

Also - daily post!(?)
@Foxe I don’t you only get credit for pinging someone until they respond, and since I responded yesterday you can’t gwt credit for me anymore xD;;

Also - daily post!(?)
@JovaniSkye
I'm pretty sure it's a daily thing - like, I can ping you once a day and you can claim a ticket once a day and it still counts? Maybe @Cantata can clarify though.
@JovaniSkye
I'm pretty sure it's a daily thing - like, I can ping you once a day and you can claim a ticket once a day and it still counts? Maybe @Cantata can clarify though.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe Either way, I appreciate the daily reminders! ^^

Claiming my daily ticket, it’s day 2 for me!
@Foxe Either way, I appreciate the daily reminders! ^^

Claiming my daily ticket, it’s day 2 for me!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Foxe @JovaniSkye I’m not the best at explaining things, my apologies, so I’ll try to give an example. [quote=“Person A: 12:00 Day 1”] Claim! @PersonB @PersonC @PersonD[/quote] [quote=“Person B: 13:00 Day 1”] Claim! @PersonA @PersonD @PersonE @PersonF[/quote] [quote=”PersonD: 14:00 Day 1”] Claim![/quote] [b]Person A:[/b] 3 tickets - 1 from claiming, 1 each from B and D. [b]Person B:[/b] 2 tickets - 1 from claiming, 1 from D. A already claimed today. [b]Person D:[/b] 1 ticket from claiming. - - [quote=“Person A: 06:00 Day 2”] Claim! @PersonB @PersonF[/quote] [quote=“PersonB: 7:00 Day 2”] Claim![/quote] [b]Person A:[/b] 2 tickets - 1 from claiming, 1 from B. [b]Person B:[/b] 1 ticket from claiming. - - You can ping people more than once. Whether they have already been pinged or already joined is irrelevant - if they claim later in the same day as you, you get the bonus.
@Foxe @JovaniSkye

I’m not the best at explaining things, my apologies, so I’ll try to give an example.
“Person A: 12:00 Day 1” wrote:
“Person B: 13:00 Day 1” wrote:
”PersonD: 14:00 Day 1” wrote:
Claim!

Person A: 3 tickets - 1 from claiming, 1 each from B and D.
Person B: 2 tickets - 1 from claiming, 1 from D. A already claimed today.
Person D: 1 ticket from claiming.

- -
“Person A: 06:00 Day 2” wrote:
Claim! @PersonB @PersonF
“PersonB: 7:00 Day 2” wrote:
Claim!

Person A: 2 tickets - 1 from claiming, 1 from B.
Person B: 1 ticket from claiming.

- -

You can ping people more than once. Whether they have already been pinged or already joined is irrelevant - if they claim later in the same day as you, you get the bonus.
“an
-art by @owleics
@Cantata
Thank you, that's good to know!

@JovaniSkye
I totally get if you don't want to be pinged anymore despite that though! I just appreciate the reminder myself, but I get if you don't.
@Cantata
Thank you, that's good to know!

@JovaniSkye
I totally get if you don't want to be pinged anymore despite that though! I just appreciate the reminder myself, but I get if you don't.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
daily ticket claim
daily ticket claim
43170500.png 66582165.png 49742990.png 72073587.png 26137474.png
First day of a ticket claim for me. Thanks for the opportunity! Bookmarked so I remember daily [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
First day of a ticket claim for me. Thanks for the opportunity! Bookmarked so I remember daily
Gar - she/her - +3 Fr time

o958YGi.png
Claiming! Also pinging @Sludgy anf @Fireweasel
Claiming! Also pinging @Sludgy anf @Fireweasel
mM2VM9X.png
Claiming my ticket ~

Referring:

@RougeVermine @Takaska @Thunderbeast @gonnaslapaboo @Kisasi @Snowhawk @usnea
Claiming my ticket ~

Referring:

@RougeVermine @Takaska @Thunderbeast @gonnaslapaboo @Kisasi @Snowhawk @usnea
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png