Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61
[quote name="LanternFire" date="2019-04-10 13:51:02" ] Love the idea, but something about them seems lacking? I can't think of the right words for it. I guess they kinda look stuck on? Like a decal or something [emoji=ridgeback confused] [/quote] Yeah, they honestly look like an accent/skin instead of actual FR genes.
LanternFire wrote on 2019-04-10 13:51:02:
Love the idea, but something about them seems lacking? I can't think of the right words for it. I guess they kinda look stuck on? Like a decal or something
Yeah, they honestly look like an accent/skin instead of actual FR genes.
They're quite nice. Pretty basic though, I would have expected a fancier gene considering it's been so long. Hopefully that's just cause you're working on something super special!
They're quite nice. Pretty basic though, I would have expected a fancier gene considering it's been so long. Hopefully that's just cause you're working on something super special!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
frickin. Beautiful
frickin. Beautiful
- order
oooh the feathers gene (from suggestions)!
oooh the feathers gene (from suggestions)!
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I CAN FINALLY HAVE OWL DRAGONS
I CAN FINALLY HAVE OWL DRAGONS
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
edgy
edgy
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
[emoji=spiral winking] [Color=green]I will unironically use these forever.

I will unironically use these forever.
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
OOOH looks like feathers! (Or scales I suppose!) I LOVE IT
OOOH looks like feathers! (Or scales I suppose!) I LOVE IT
chikken
chikken
RGcwvcm.jpg
My boy Crest looks pretty good with the new genes, I might have to purchase a set of Laced and Edged! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CLAXqmg.png[/img]
My boy Crest looks pretty good with the new genes, I might have to purchase a set of Laced and Edged!

CLAXqmg.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61