Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Villains among heroes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
The method seemed to work, as Owen stumbled to the side and fell over, spines becoming stuck in the mat.
"Okay, hey. Time out!" He said, raising an arm as he tried to pull himself out. It took a minute, before he stumbled away, rubbing his arm. One of the quills we're still stuck in the mat.
"Ouch... Geez, the. Never feels good..." He sighed. "I didn't stab you, did I?"
The method seemed to work, as Owen stumbled to the side and fell over, spines becoming stuck in the mat.
"Okay, hey. Time out!" He said, raising an arm as he tried to pull himself out. It took a minute, before he stumbled away, rubbing his arm. One of the quills we're still stuck in the mat.
"Ouch... Geez, the. Never feels good..." He sighed. "I didn't stab you, did I?"
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Holly shook herself out and stood straighter. She couldn’t feel any alarming levels of pain but there were definitely some scrapes somewhere. They we hard to see which was good, low bleeding, but they stung. “ I’m fine unless you’re gonna tell me those quills have nasty after effects.”

She nodded to the quill remaining in the mat. “ How about you?”
Holly shook herself out and stood straighter. She couldn’t feel any alarming levels of pain but there were definitely some scrapes somewhere. They we hard to see which was good, low bleeding, but they stung. “ I’m fine unless you’re gonna tell me those quills have nasty after effects.”

She nodded to the quill remaining in the mat. “ How about you?”
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
Owner shook her head as she asked about 'nastier' effects. "Keep any cuts you have clean and your be fine..." He knew one case where he accidentally stabbed a coworker, and the man was in the hospital from infection. A bad case.
"I'll be fine.." he said, walking over and pulling the quills from the mat. "It doesn't feel great, bit it's nothing detrimental. It's like pulling out a hair."
He looked at the peice in his hand.
"So how'd I do?"
Owner shook her head as she asked about 'nastier' effects. "Keep any cuts you have clean and your be fine..." He knew one case where he accidentally stabbed a coworker, and the man was in the hospital from infection. A bad case.
"I'll be fine.." he said, walking over and pulling the quills from the mat. "It doesn't feel great, bit it's nothing detrimental. It's like pulling out a hair."
He looked at the peice in his hand.
"So how'd I do?"
Holly nodded and let her form return to normal so she could see the scratches better. They looked shallow and bled slowly but were definitely within her ability to treat. "sounds easy enough. Glad to hear you're fine too. As for performance, ya did great." she walked over and gave a thumbs up.

"Honestly, I'm sure you'll be fine with just some practice. And keep in mind not to lethally stab anyone on the job unless the situation leaves no other possibilities. Though hopefully, you'll never be in that kind of situation here."
Holly nodded and let her form return to normal so she could see the scratches better. They looked shallow and bled slowly but were definitely within her ability to treat. "sounds easy enough. Glad to hear you're fine too. As for performance, ya did great." she walked over and gave a thumbs up.

"Honestly, I'm sure you'll be fine with just some practice. And keep in mind not to lethally stab anyone on the job unless the situation leaves no other possibilities. Though hopefully, you'll never be in that kind of situation here."
More Active on Weekends
"No murder, got it..." He said, jokingly. It would be a little dificult to change his fighting style. He'd always fought to end the fight, in what ever manner was possible. He'd never actually killed anyone, but he knew how to deal a very bad blow.
"I hope not either.. though, I think that I'm going to go change back into my normal clothes, if that's all right..."
"No murder, got it..." He said, jokingly. It would be a little dificult to change his fighting style. He'd always fought to end the fight, in what ever manner was possible. He'd never actually killed anyone, but he knew how to deal a very bad blow.
"I hope not either.. though, I think that I'm going to go change back into my normal clothes, if that's all right..."
Holly laughed before nodding. "I'll go clean my cuts while you change then. You can go ahead and meet me back in the lobby when you're done. We can go over any remaining questions then too."

With that she let him leave, going to get a first aid kit for herself. She tended to heal fast but keeping the cuts clean would still be important. Even if it did sting. When she was done she headed into the lobby to wait, offering a small smile to the receptionist when he seemed concerned about the few bandages.
Holly laughed before nodding. "I'll go clean my cuts while you change then. You can go ahead and meet me back in the lobby when you're done. We can go over any remaining questions then too."

With that she let him leave, going to get a first aid kit for herself. She tended to heal fast but keeping the cuts clean would still be important. Even if it did sting. When she was done she headed into the lobby to wait, offering a small smile to the receptionist when he seemed concerned about the few bandages.
More Active on Weekends
Owen left to head back to the changing room and put on his normal clothes, watching himself in the mirror as he did so. He stared at all the scars and hoped to wht ever god there might have been that Holly wouldn't ask about any of them. Especially the one that stood out more tha any other along his throat. The worst of them all.
He could still feel the phantom pains from memory alone.

He eventually emerged from the room and offered a tired smile as he walked back over to Holly.
"Hope I didn't get you too much there..." He said, gesturing to the bandages.
Owen left to head back to the changing room and put on his normal clothes, watching himself in the mirror as he did so. He stared at all the scars and hoped to wht ever god there might have been that Holly wouldn't ask about any of them. Especially the one that stood out more tha any other along his throat. The worst of them all.
He could still feel the phantom pains from memory alone.

He eventually emerged from the room and offered a tired smile as he walked back over to Holly.
"Hope I didn't get you too much there..." He said, gesturing to the bandages.
(@foxflaim Any chance I could possibly hop in? Hate to interrupt the flow to do so)
(@foxflaim Any chance I could possibly hop in? Hate to interrupt the flow to do so)
rs_500x268-150205151816-chris-pratt-gif-3.gif
"No, it looks worse than it is. Ran outta big bandaids so had to use bandages. Makes things look more serious though." Holly shrugged and leaned against the counter. Looking at Owen she had to stifle a slight wince as she spotted nasty looking scars. Building trust was important though and she doubted prying into them would be beneficial.

"Honestly, if you want I can probably get the power regulation class waved for you. You have better control that a lot of interns I've seen."
"No, it looks worse than it is. Ran outta big bandaids so had to use bandages. Makes things look more serious though." Holly shrugged and leaned against the counter. Looking at Owen she had to stifle a slight wince as she spotted nasty looking scars. Building trust was important though and she doubted prying into them would be beneficial.

"Honestly, if you want I can probably get the power regulation class waved for you. You have better control that a lot of interns I've seen."
More Active on Weekends
@ChrisPratt
((Sorry, I prefer to keep things at a 1x1. If you'd like,I could do a new threat with the same starter for you though))

"Oh, That'd be great actually...." He walked over and leaned against a wall, hands in his pockets. "I'm a little out of practice, but I definitely know how to control myself... And in adverage lighting I'm not much of a danger to anyone, without actually trying to be..." He stated, shrugging a little and pointing up at the lights above them. "My powers are tied to how dark I am in a space, ya see? Its half the reason I wear dark clothes... THough its a little weird.."
@ChrisPratt
((Sorry, I prefer to keep things at a 1x1. If you'd like,I could do a new threat with the same starter for you though))

"Oh, That'd be great actually...." He walked over and leaned against a wall, hands in his pockets. "I'm a little out of practice, but I definitely know how to control myself... And in adverage lighting I'm not much of a danger to anyone, without actually trying to be..." He stated, shrugging a little and pointing up at the lights above them. "My powers are tied to how dark I am in a space, ya see? Its half the reason I wear dark clothes... THough its a little weird.."
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21