Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Instructions Failed
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 491 492
Instructions failed, the animal army is now standing on your back and is now trying to murder you.

Make your grand escape!
Instructions failed, the animal army is now standing on your back and is now trying to murder you.

Make your grand escape!
zFhC5.gif
instructions failed: you get captured by them

bribe the jail keeper to let you go
instructions failed: you get captured by them

bribe the jail keeper to let you go
Instructions failed; the jail keeper ended up falling in love with you and now wants to keep you there forever.

Find a different way to escape.
Instructions failed; the jail keeper ended up falling in love with you and now wants to keep you there forever.

Find a different way to escape.
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
Instructions failed; there is no other way to escape. Luckily, the jail keeper is so in love with you that they simply release you just so you can be happy. Now the fluffy army is after you again.

RUN, FORREST, RUN!
Instructions failed; there is no other way to escape. Luckily, the jail keeper is so in love with you that they simply release you just so you can be happy. Now the fluffy army is after you again.

RUN, FORREST, RUN!
I made this signature just for the achievement.
Instuctions failed: you swim for it

get out of the river

Instuctions failed: you swim for it

get out of the river

It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Instructions failed, the water keeps moving away from you as you attempt to swim away

Attempt diplomacy with the fluffy army
Instructions failed, the water keeps moving away from you as you attempt to swim away

Attempt diplomacy with the fluffy army
bVzIUfv.png
Instructions failed, due to your failure at diplomacy, you are now tied down with a very fastly growing bamboo stalk about to grow into you.

Make the bamboo stop growing.
Instructions failed, due to your failure at diplomacy, you are now tied down with a very fastly growing bamboo stalk about to grow into you.

Make the bamboo stop growing.
Instructions failed: they’re growing out of my eyes

Upload some nice pictures
Instructions failed: they’re growing out of my eyes

Upload some nice pictures
NBeoOgB.png
Instructions failed: You can’t take pictures if you can’t see.

Wait for the end.
Instructions failed: You can’t take pictures if you can’t see.

Wait for the end.
| Alex | he/him | Aquarius/Pisces | FR+3 | I like witchcraft and furbies |
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif
Instructions failed: Fell asleep and missed the end. Now everything is normal, but everyone is trying to kill you for a past you can't remember.

Visit your oldest friend, he might know what happened.
Instructions failed: Fell asleep and missed the end. Now everything is normal, but everyone is trying to kill you for a past you can't remember.

Visit your oldest friend, he might know what happened.
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 491 492