Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jinx's Art (T/G/$): CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
Do you have an open slot? I'd love to commission a full body complex shading of a Female centaur.
Do you have an open slot? I'd love to commission a full body complex shading of a Female centaur.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin
Unfortunately I wont have any open slots until this summer (Busy with school), I can add you to my first dibs list if you'd wish so when theyre open I can begin working right away?
@Merlin
Unfortunately I wont have any open slots until this summer (Busy with school), I can add you to my first dibs list if you'd wish so when theyre open I can begin working right away?
eGkDGRi.png
@JinxedKarma

No worries, and yes! I'd love to be added to your first dibs list.
@JinxedKarma

No worries, and yes! I'd love to be added to your first dibs list.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
I think it's a wonderful piece Jinx!! Thank you so much! The wait was really no major issue, you've been busy and it's completely understandable, can't wait to see Corone's!!
I think it's a wonderful piece Jinx!! Thank you so much! The wait was really no major issue, you've been busy and it's completely understandable, can't wait to see Corone's!!
Also, hopefully before you start on Cor, I got word on her revamp from my friend!! Hopefully, this link works, if not the previous ref works as well!
Also, hopefully before you start on Cor, I got word on her revamp from my friend!! Hopefully, this link works, if not the previous ref works as well!
@angelsruin Oh thank you so much!
@angelsruin Oh thank you so much!
eGkDGRi.png
@Hyasynthetic Here is your finished star! Hopefully you like it. I really enjoyed the colours :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Abghtg9.png[/img]
@Hyasynthetic

Here is your finished star! Hopefully you like it. I really enjoyed the colours :)

Abghtg9.png
eGkDGRi.png
@angelsruin Finally Corone is done! Thank you for commissioning me, I really enjoyed working on these despite getting so busy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeJU21A.png[/img]
@angelsruin

Finally Corone is done! Thank you for commissioning me, I really enjoyed working on these despite getting so busy!
ZeJU21A.png
eGkDGRi.png
Thank you so much! He looks wonderful! I'll send you the remainder of what I owe you right away.
Thank you so much! He looks wonderful! I'll send you the remainder of what I owe you right away.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
Oh Jinx, it's so wonderful!! Thank you so much for doing theseee, I'm definitely gonna have to keep my eyes on this thread for art of my babes!! All three of the people who owned the characters loved the art!!
Oh Jinx, it's so wonderful!! Thank you so much for doing theseee, I'm definitely gonna have to keep my eyes on this thread for art of my babes!! All three of the people who owned the characters loved the art!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30