Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SpiF - Whirlwind Mantle (rainbow!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Bear Of course! Thank you for your interest! :D
@Bear Of course! Thank you for your interest! :D
0btoJfr.png
Bump [emoji=blue star]
Bump
0btoJfr.png
Bomp [emoji=gold star]
Bomp
0btoJfr.png
Bump [emoji=pink star]
Bump
0btoJfr.png
Boop [emoji=red star]
Boop
0btoJfr.png
Bump time! Reminder that there's just one slot left [emoji=rainbow star 2]
Bump time! Reminder that there's just one slot left
0btoJfr.png
@Bluwikoon I would like to be put on your slotlist and your pinglist please!
@Bluwikoon I would like to be put on your slotlist and your pinglist please!
I'm hatching a dragon and the dragon... is you.
Fefairy.png
@Fefairy Of course! Thank you so much! ^^ With that, Whirlwind Mantle's slots are all filled, and the preorder price has been reduced from 800g to [b]700g[/b]! @SnailMuffin @ElfCommander @Firtarian @Jinoga @aschers @jockey @Merminea and Fefairy, please send over a payment of [b]700 gems[/b] as soon as you can. [emoji=gold star] Thank you! @Melova As your slot is a treasure one, please send a payment of [b]700,000 treasure[/b]. Thanks! [emoji=blue star] @scarletskyz Since you already sent in a full payment of 800 gems, I will send back a refund of 100 gems. ^^ Thank you! For the sake of transparency: I have made some last-minute adjustments to the skin, to just clean up roughage around the edges and fill in tiny missed gaps in the colouring. This is to ensure that when it is submitted, it's at its best possible quality. Nothing about the design has otherwise been changed in any way. [img]https://i.imgur.com/H1tExPz.png[/img] [b][url=https://frskintester.nensec.com/preview/jqRXp]>Skin Tester<[/url][b]
@Fefairy Of course! Thank you so much! ^^

With that, Whirlwind Mantle's slots are all filled, and the preorder price has been reduced from 800g to 700g!

@SnailMuffin @ElfCommander @Firtarian @Jinoga @aschers @jockey @Merminea and Fefairy, please send over a payment of 700 gems as soon as you can. Thank you!

@Melova As your slot is a treasure one, please send a payment of 700,000 treasure. Thanks!

@scarletskyz Since you already sent in a full payment of 800 gems, I will send back a refund of 100 gems. ^^ Thank you!

For the sake of transparency: I have made some last-minute adjustments to the skin, to just clean up roughage around the edges and fill in tiny missed gaps in the colouring. This is to ensure that when it is submitted, it's at its best possible quality. Nothing about the design has otherwise been changed in any way.

H1tExPz.png
>Skin Tester<
0btoJfr.png
how would you prefer I send my payment? cr/pm/ect?
how would you prefer I send my payment? cr/pm/ect?
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@aschers Whichever is most comfortable for you! ^^ I have no personal preference
@aschers Whichever is most comfortable for you! ^^ I have no personal preference
0btoJfr.png
1 2 3 4 5