Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Everyday a new question to discuss!
1 2 3 4
@Neraida I love pjo - i'm excited for the new toa, sadly, it comes out in October/September
@Neraida I love pjo - i'm excited for the new toa, sadly, it comes out in October/September
f89242824698ff3545a3a5cc074ee9bb.jpg
Favourite fruit:
Mangoes. Can't get enough of them.
Least favourite fruit:
Strawberries. They're not to my taste at all.

What's your favourite book that you read as a kid?
Crookedstar's Promise! The book itself is worn at the spine because I've read it so many times.

What's your oldest memory?
I was probably around... four? I overflowed the bath and blamed it on my dad. I remember saying to him 'You overflowed the bath!'
Favourite fruit:
Mangoes. Can't get enough of them.
Least favourite fruit:
Strawberries. They're not to my taste at all.

What's your favourite book that you read as a kid?
Crookedstar's Promise! The book itself is worn at the spine because I've read it so many times.

What's your oldest memory?
I was probably around... four? I overflowed the bath and blamed it on my dad. I remember saying to him 'You overflowed the bath!'

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Favourite: Fresh Stawberries

Least Favourite: Not so fresh Strawberries

My favourite book as a kid was Tschipo, in which a boy is dreaming a lot of stupid stuff (as you do) and everything he dreams becomes reality.

My first memory is me walking over a little green hill in mallorca, with a baby stroller in my hands
Favourite: Fresh Stawberries

Least Favourite: Not so fresh Strawberries

My favourite book as a kid was Tschipo, in which a boy is dreaming a lot of stupid stuff (as you do) and everything he dreams becomes reality.

My first memory is me walking over a little green hill in mallorca, with a baby stroller in my hands
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
I'm gonna get a lot of flack for my choices in fruit but...

Favorite: Cucumber

least favorite: Tomato

Favorite book(s) as a kid: Green eggs and Ham, also The Giving Tree

My first memory is me sitting in someones lap in the living room of my old home.
I'm gonna get a lot of flack for my choices in fruit but...

Favorite: Cucumber

least favorite: Tomato

Favorite book(s) as a kid: Green eggs and Ham, also The Giving Tree

My first memory is me sitting in someones lap in the living room of my old home.
22042.png
My favorite fruit: Strawberries, blackberries, peaches, and mangoes
Least favorite fruit: Tomatoes, watermelon, pomegranates

My favorite book as a kid: Hm. Probably Warriors, even though it is a series. I loved them to the moon and back.

My oldest memory: I was under three years old and my family still lived in our old house. My mom was busy downstairs and my dad was too, I believe, so my sister was in charge of me. I kept going downstairs and she kept bringing me up, and I remember being frustrated.
My favorite fruit: Strawberries, blackberries, peaches, and mangoes
Least favorite fruit: Tomatoes, watermelon, pomegranates

My favorite book as a kid: Hm. Probably Warriors, even though it is a series. I loved them to the moon and back.

My oldest memory: I was under three years old and my family still lived in our old house. My mom was busy downstairs and my dad was too, I believe, so my sister was in charge of me. I kept going downstairs and she kept bringing me up, and I remember being frustrated.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Favourite Fruit: Pineapples or apples.
Least Favourite: Banana

Book: I read a lot of books my first year of high school —because i didnt have amy friends— I particularly liked Missing Abby by Lee Weatherly

Oldest Memory: It was a dream I had when I was very young. I had this toy fair castle that used to have bubbles come out the top. Anyway, I dreamt of that castle with fairies flying all around.

Favourite Fruit: Pineapples or apples.
Least Favourite: Banana

Book: I read a lot of books my first year of high school —because i didnt have amy friends— I particularly liked Missing Abby by Lee Weatherly

Oldest Memory: It was a dream I had when I was very young. I had this toy fair castle that used to have bubbles come out the top. Anyway, I dreamt of that castle with fairies flying all around.

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Favorite fruit: mangos
Least favorite: pineapple/ blueberries

Book: Children of the Lamp

Oldest memory: mm I think snowboarding when I was around 3 is my oldest memory :V
Favorite fruit: mangos
Least favorite: pineapple/ blueberries

Book: Children of the Lamp

Oldest memory: mm I think snowboarding when I was around 3 is my oldest memory :V
Pride-flag.png
WAAAAH, I havent been able to dutifully update the thread because i've been preparing for a trip! sorry all!

here's a fun question inspired by my soon to be mini vacation! (which is actually just a research trip for a brunch i'm cooking for, arranged by the lodge owner)

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

*Edit! i'm going to New Orleans for my trip, but i'd love to visit somewhere in asia to try their cuisine! (I like to cook >.>)
WAAAAH, I havent been able to dutifully update the thread because i've been preparing for a trip! sorry all!

here's a fun question inspired by my soon to be mini vacation! (which is actually just a research trip for a brunch i'm cooking for, arranged by the lodge owner)

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

*Edit! i'm going to New Orleans for my trip, but i'd love to visit somewhere in asia to try their cuisine! (I like to cook >.>)
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
I've always wanted to travel to Norway because it kinda was "my country" in games my family used to play when I was a kid and I would still love to. But I think I'd be happy about visiting any country, especially countries that speak a language I'm learning. Unfortunately I haven't been able to visit a lot of foreign countries yet because of the money.
I've always wanted to travel to Norway because it kinda was "my country" in games my family used to play when I was a kid and I would still love to. But I think I'd be happy about visiting any country, especially countries that speak a language I'm learning. Unfortunately I haven't been able to visit a lot of foreign countries yet because of the money.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Travel anywhere in the world?

But I want to travel OUT of the world.
Travel anywhere in the world?

But I want to travel OUT of the world.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4