Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Axolotls
Now that I know that people can keep axolotls as pets (and maybe even some people on here have them) how do you feel about this food item? xD [item=leucistic axolotl]
Now that I know that people can keep axolotls as pets (and maybe even some people on here have them) how do you feel about this food item? xD

Leucistic Axolotl
SYJDX48.png
[emoji=coatl sad]
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
I mean some of the food items are already what people keep as pets/animals people would never eat

so it's kinda the same situation where some people don't like them being food and hoard them instead snake collection quest I don't have a link tho, while others go "meh"
I mean some of the food items are already what people keep as pets/animals people would never eat

so it's kinda the same situation where some people don't like them being food and hoard them instead snake collection quest I don't have a link tho, while others go "meh"
88V
FaCKLHz.png
I don't have any axolotls yet, but if I did I'd probably just hoard them.
I likely would place at least one in the vault, and if necessary I'd probably leave at least one in the stack so I could just look at the cute stuff.

Besides that, I kind of question why they're a meat item and not a seafood item..
I don't have any axolotls yet, but if I did I'd probably just hoard them.
I likely would place at least one in the vault, and if necessary I'd probably leave at least one in the stack so I could just look at the cute stuff.

Besides that, I kind of question why they're a meat item and not a seafood item..
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I mean, there are places where people eat common household pets and companions

(dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.)

It isn't odd to me, though I do mourn the loss of such cute faces
I mean, there are places where people eat common household pets and companions

(dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.)

It isn't odd to me, though I do mourn the loss of such cute faces
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
I have a couple of axolotls irl! What bothers me a little is that the tooltip for leucistic axolotls is incorrect, but I think the artist/creator just did it to poke fun. Either way, the food item has yet to come into my possession, but if it did, I would convert it- as much as I love them, I gotta get my food points!
I have a couple of axolotls irl! What bothers me a little is that the tooltip for leucistic axolotls is incorrect, but I think the artist/creator just did it to poke fun. Either way, the food item has yet to come into my possession, but if it did, I would convert it- as much as I love them, I gotta get my food points!
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png