Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your hobbies!
1 2
I love writing so much! I'm working on a book right now. I also enjoy learning French, reading, playing the mandolin, and ice skating :3
I love writing so much! I'm working on a book right now. I also enjoy learning French, reading, playing the mandolin, and ice skating :3
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
I’m a rockhound so I love collecting rocks/minerals/crystals/etc. Whether that be getting them at a show or going to a mine and gathering them myself, it’s a terribly fun pastime.
I’m a rockhound so I love collecting rocks/minerals/crystals/etc. Whether that be getting them at a show or going to a mine and gathering them myself, it’s a terribly fun pastime.
shaymin-sky.gif
I like travelling + I'm fond of different rypes of massages. I always attend local parlous in different cities to try smth new. I've tried many types of massages including Thai massage, Shiatsu and Swedish massage but my favorite massage still is nuru massage. I tried it here in Prague a few months ago and still can't forget these awesome feelings. Good nuru massage can work wonders.
I like travelling + I'm fond of different rypes of massages. I always attend local parlous in different cities to try smth new. I've tried many types of massages including Thai massage, Shiatsu and Swedish massage but my favorite massage still is nuru massage. I tried it here in Prague a few months ago and still can't forget these awesome feelings. Good nuru massage can work wonders.
I love playing my alto saxophone whether it be playing songs I'm familiar with or sight reading. I also love to read books and write short stories (though I'm too unconfident to show people.) I don't consider myself a very patient person so when it comes to art I usually like to doodle and sketch. :)
I love playing my alto saxophone whether it be playing songs I'm familiar with or sight reading. I also love to read books and write short stories (though I'm too unconfident to show people.) I don't consider myself a very patient person so when it comes to art I usually like to doodle and sketch. :)
02Je2eu.png
Artwork aside (because I feel like that's more of a profession than a hobby for me right now), I'm learning to crochet, I've been scrapbooking for the first time ever this year and I'm loving that...

I enjoy collecting stones and rocks. And growing succulents. I have a gorgeous aloe vera plant that really has a mind of it's own.
Artwork aside (because I feel like that's more of a profession than a hobby for me right now), I'm learning to crochet, I've been scrapbooking for the first time ever this year and I'm loving that...

I enjoy collecting stones and rocks. And growing succulents. I have a gorgeous aloe vera plant that really has a mind of it's own.
tDAcVLz.png
i write and i draw! i also love falling blocks games -- there's one i could go on for hours about but i won't unless i'm asked

i take singing lessons too, but i don't do much with that. and i collect rocks and dice, and i like stargazing and astronomy too, but it's so well-lit here there's never anywhere to look at stars.
i write and i draw! i also love falling blocks games -- there's one i could go on for hours about but i won't unless i'm asked

i take singing lessons too, but i don't do much with that. and i collect rocks and dice, and i like stargazing and astronomy too, but it's so well-lit here there's never anywhere to look at stars.
what
I love animals, they`re my biggest love, passion and hobby nr.1 . I have a cat, snails and woodlice, and I also care for other animals. I have some homeless cats that I care for everyday. Other than that I love making all kinds of art like drawing, painting, sculpting and making new stuff out of old stuff, and I like to play the recorder, I play the Ukulele a little bit for fun and I want to get back into playing the guitar. And I love reading and speculating about true crime and all kinds of mysterious and unexplained stuff.
I love animals, they`re my biggest love, passion and hobby nr.1 . I have a cat, snails and woodlice, and I also care for other animals. I have some homeless cats that I care for everyday. Other than that I love making all kinds of art like drawing, painting, sculpting and making new stuff out of old stuff, and I like to play the recorder, I play the Ukulele a little bit for fun and I want to get back into playing the guitar. And I love reading and speculating about true crime and all kinds of mysterious and unexplained stuff.
cat hair everywhere
im a huge gamer nerd, i try to play as often as i can. being a wOMan, being a known gamer can get a little awkward, but hey, who cares? i love gaming, always have, always will!
im a huge gamer nerd, i try to play as often as i can. being a wOMan, being a known gamer can get a little awkward, but hey, who cares? i love gaming, always have, always will!
1 2