Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | small gay and ready to play!!!
1 2
wow this looks pretty cool!!!
i'm super new at this game but it's a lot of fun because i absolutely adore flowers!
my name is tori and i'm a genderqueer gay with slime green hair!!! i prefer they/them/their pronouns. I live in a ski town in the mountains and I love bunnies and flowers!!!! (Favorite being lavender)
i'd love to make friends who also like dragons so feel free to come say hi!
wow this looks pretty cool!!!
i'm super new at this game but it's a lot of fun because i absolutely adore flowers!
my name is tori and i'm a genderqueer gay with slime green hair!!! i prefer they/them/their pronouns. I live in a ski town in the mountains and I love bunnies and flowers!!!! (Favorite being lavender)
i'd love to make friends who also like dragons so feel free to come say hi!
Howdy, Tori! Welcome to FR and the forums! ^^

aside from being an average bi who's ready to try, I feel like we might be long-lost siblings :'O Love flowers? ski town in the mountains? bunny love? just who are you? c: (i mean my fave flower is mint, but. omg~!)

Aaah, anyways! The community here is pretty great from what I've seen (nature flight especially!) so I hope you have a lot of fun getting to know people here on the site! also: dragon hoarding :3
Howdy, Tori! Welcome to FR and the forums! ^^

aside from being an average bi who's ready to try, I feel like we might be long-lost siblings :'O Love flowers? ski town in the mountains? bunny love? just who are you? c: (i mean my fave flower is mint, but. omg~!)

Aaah, anyways! The community here is pretty great from what I've seen (nature flight especially!) so I hope you have a lot of fun getting to know people here on the site! also: dragon hoarding :3
well shucks it sounds like you have some pretty great tastes! everyone has been super nice too me so far and i'm very excited to begin to build up my clan! Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!
well shucks it sounds like you have some pretty great tastes! everyone has been super nice too me so far and i'm very excited to begin to build up my clan! Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!
@quietbun Hi, Tori. i'm Keaton. nice to meet you~
seems like we have a few things in common. I'm genderqueer too. My hair is sort of a seafoam color uwu
flowers are definitely rad and i love making tea out of lavender! it's hecka good.
I'm pretty new here too and looking to make friends, so yeah... hi!
@quietbun Hi, Tori. i'm Keaton. nice to meet you~
seems like we have a few things in common. I'm genderqueer too. My hair is sort of a seafoam color uwu
flowers are definitely rad and i love making tea out of lavender! it's hecka good.
I'm pretty new here too and looking to make friends, so yeah... hi!
Whoa! I've never had lavender tea but that sounds really good! *high fives you* alright! Genderqueer and cool colored hair buddies!! c:
thank you for saying hi! I'm always looking for a friend so feel free to come say hi any time!!!!
Whoa! I've never had lavender tea but that sounds really good! *high fives you* alright! Genderqueer and cool colored hair buddies!! c:
thank you for saying hi! I'm always looking for a friend so feel free to come say hi any time!!!!
Hello there! Nice to meet you
Hello there! Nice to meet you
@quietbun

Come on I'm pan and welcome to the jam.

It's nice to meet you, by the way!!
@quietbun

Come on I'm pan and welcome to the jam.

It's nice to meet you, by the way!!
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
Hi Tori! My name's Melle and I'm here, queer and....wielding a spear? Full of fear? Really like deer? Your peer?????? Yeah, sure...Anyway! My pronouns are they/them too and I used to have green hair whoooooa it's like looking across dimensions at an alternate me. I love flowers too, but I'm pretty much allergic to most plants, so I don't get to exercise my green thumb...if I even have one, that is.♡♡♡
Hi Tori! My name's Melle and I'm here, queer and....wielding a spear? Full of fear? Really like deer? Your peer?????? Yeah, sure...Anyway! My pronouns are they/them too and I used to have green hair whoooooa it's like looking across dimensions at an alternate me. I love flowers too, but I'm pretty much allergic to most plants, so I don't get to exercise my green thumb...if I even have one, that is.♡♡♡
O: your rhyming skills are on par my friend! It's really great to meet another plant enthusiast, whether you can exercise that enthusiasm or not!! I'm glad you came and said hi and thank you for the warm welcome!!!
O: your rhyming skills are on par my friend! It's really great to meet another plant enthusiast, whether you can exercise that enthusiasm or not!! I'm glad you came and said hi and thank you for the warm welcome!!!
]Hello! I like flowers, though I'm not one for gardening. I'm the weird girl who loved to play in the mud all the time :P
My favourite colour is pink, I have blue streaks in my dirty brown hair atm (I've had pink streaks, red, and i tried purple once but it for some reason came out as red)
Idk love to talk to people. I am also fairly new here. so...

Hi :D
]Hello! I like flowers, though I'm not one for gardening. I'm the weird girl who loved to play in the mud all the time :P
My favourite colour is pink, I have blue streaks in my dirty brown hair atm (I've had pink streaks, red, and i tried purple once but it for some reason came out as red)
Idk love to talk to people. I am also fairly new here. so...

Hi :D
1 2