Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | small gay and ready to play!!!
1 2
@quietbun
I'm really starting to get into potted plants cause it means I don't have to get out there in all the grass and pollen. I'm not really sure what plants can live in pots on my windowsill tho!!
@quietbun
I'm really starting to get into potted plants cause it means I don't have to get out there in all the grass and pollen. I'm not really sure what plants can live in pots on my windowsill tho!!
@quietbun
SLIME GREEN
Sorry I just like the fact that you referred to it as slime rather than lime
@quietbun
SLIME GREEN
Sorry I just like the fact that you referred to it as slime rather than lime
3sBHD8S.png
@quietbun: Welcome! I'm bi and like flowers and bunnies as well. I've never dyed my hair, but only because my parents won't let me. I'm not sure whether or not I'm genderqueer, I'm still debating on it.
@quietbun: Welcome! I'm bi and like flowers and bunnies as well. I've never dyed my hair, but only because my parents won't let me. I'm not sure whether or not I'm genderqueer, I'm still debating on it.
@medacris it's really cool to explore your gender and see what you feel comfortable with!! and yes flowers are pretty much the most rad.
@Cracksix hell yes slime green c:
@medacris it's really cool to explore your gender and see what you feel comfortable with!! and yes flowers are pretty much the most rad.
@Cracksix hell yes slime green c:
@quietbun: Amen! I'm glad there's so many pretty flower items on FR so far.

I guess I've been mulling about my gender for a long time now. I have two groups of people telling me I must identify different ways, and that I must fill the gender role they have chosen for me in a very specific way. I'm worried I'm going to let them down.
@quietbun: Amen! I'm glad there's so many pretty flower items on FR so far.

I guess I've been mulling about my gender for a long time now. I have two groups of people telling me I must identify different ways, and that I must fill the gender role they have chosen for me in a very specific way. I'm worried I'm going to let them down.
1 2