Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Marva's Craft Kits - ideas?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@EmberEyes
But there's also the color factor to consider, those two boxes are in very earth [snapper] and wind [spiral] flight hues.

I presume the naming is very loose references that could represent the breed but need to be an adjective that could describe a real set of craft supplies, otherwise you just have "box of macaroni noodles"
@EmberEyes
But there's also the color factor to consider, those two boxes are in very earth [snapper] and wind [spiral] flight hues.

I presume the naming is very loose references that could represent the breed but need to be an adjective that could describe a real set of craft supplies, otherwise you just have "box of macaroni noodles"
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna That's a fair point. I had not thought of that. Crumpled must be Snapper then.

I want a Snapper item, whatever it is, so maybe I'll make sure to have one of each.
@Georgieanna That's a fair point. I had not thought of that. Crumpled must be Snapper then.

I want a Snapper item, whatever it is, so maybe I'll make sure to have one of each.
I was having a really hard time settling on one bc so many nice colours, and this theory helped me settle on eyecatching bc I like skydancers and really dig the colour, tho I'm still kinda tempted to go back to rare.
I was having a really hard time settling on one bc so many nice colours, and this theory helped me settle on eyecatching bc I like skydancers and really dig the colour, tho I'm still kinda tempted to go back to rare.
Searching for Marigold/Brown/Sanguine.
what if it's that thing we've all been waiting for

that thing

the gender pose thing

that thing
what if it's that thing we've all been waiting for

that thing

the gender pose thing

that thing
I387ENf.png
Has this Marva's Craft Kit thing happened before on here? [emoji=tundra confused] Even though I've been on here for a few years with another account, this is my first April Fool's on FR lol
Has this Marva's Craft Kit thing happened before on here?

Even though I've been on here for a few years with another account, this is my first April Fool's on FR lol
[quote name="EmberEyes" date="2019-04-01 20:25:08" ] @/Georgieanna That's a fair point. I had not thought of that. Crumpled must be Snapper then. I want a Snapper item, whatever it is, so maybe I'll make sure to have one of each. [/quote] @EmberEyes I really want a spiral item, so I’m doing compact because I assume that’s what it is. If you do crumpled and then tomorrow we find out we had those two mixed up, I’d be happy to do a trade so I get the spiral stuff and you get the snapper stuff (assuming, of course, that these things ARE breed related)
EmberEyes wrote on 2019-04-01 20:25:08:
@/Georgieanna That's a fair point. I had not thought of that. Crumpled must be Snapper then.

@EmberEyes I really want a spiral item, so I’m doing compact because I assume that’s what it is. If you do crumpled and then tomorrow we find out we had those two mixed up, I’d be happy to do a trade so I get the spiral stuff and you get the snapper stuff (assuming, of course, that these things ARE breed related)
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
I'd like to throw a suggestion into the mix...

Though I agree its probably breed-based, and probably something to "put on" a dragon, I think that people might be missing a step:

The 2016 Mirrors were Flight-Based, and gave us the chance to reacquire the Eyes that Marva had temporarily given our dragons on April 1 that year.

Now, in 2019, we once again have a "change" to our dragons: We have familiar images replacing the places where our dragon images usually are...and we just so happen to have a craft kit--used to make images--sitting in our hoard, with 14 different possibilities.

What if this "breed-based" item is actually a "skin," or "coat," or maybe an easel or painting, or mask, specific to a breed, which will make one of our dragon breeds look like the familiars that they are currently bonding with? (Not the usual creature skins, of course, if its a skin. One that does exactly what the familiars are doing now: Flips a dragon image with their familiar image.)

In that case, people might want to think about what their favorite familiar is, and what dragon they want to bond that familiar too, and base their choice on the breed of THAT particular dragon...

(And no, I'm not suggesting that there are 14 specific familiars being copied, and no others. I'm suggesting an item, specific to the dragon breed, which will flip whatever familiar is being bonded with the dragon who is bonding them, just as the entire lair looks right now. It wouldn't matter what the familiar is, all that would matter is that the breed for the item correctly matches the breed for the dragon.)

Just thought I would throw the idea out there, and see what people think....
I'd like to throw a suggestion into the mix...

Though I agree its probably breed-based, and probably something to "put on" a dragon, I think that people might be missing a step:

The 2016 Mirrors were Flight-Based, and gave us the chance to reacquire the Eyes that Marva had temporarily given our dragons on April 1 that year.

Now, in 2019, we once again have a "change" to our dragons: We have familiar images replacing the places where our dragon images usually are...and we just so happen to have a craft kit--used to make images--sitting in our hoard, with 14 different possibilities.

What if this "breed-based" item is actually a "skin," or "coat," or maybe an easel or painting, or mask, specific to a breed, which will make one of our dragon breeds look like the familiars that they are currently bonding with? (Not the usual creature skins, of course, if its a skin. One that does exactly what the familiars are doing now: Flips a dragon image with their familiar image.)

In that case, people might want to think about what their favorite familiar is, and what dragon they want to bond that familiar too, and base their choice on the breed of THAT particular dragon...

(And no, I'm not suggesting that there are 14 specific familiars being copied, and no others. I'm suggesting an item, specific to the dragon breed, which will flip whatever familiar is being bonded with the dragon who is bonding them, just as the entire lair looks right now. It wouldn't matter what the familiar is, all that would matter is that the breed for the item correctly matches the breed for the dragon.)

Just thought I would throw the idea out there, and see what people think....
fw5Pc0h.png
I was under the impression that a snapper made the crumpled [i]thing[/i] and... well with elephantine feet/hands, they're gonna crumple it up [emoji=coatl laughing]
I was under the impression that a snapper made the crumpled thing and... well with elephantine feet/hands, they're gonna crumple it up
i'm really hoping for perma-baby skins/apparel. that's by far my favorite prediction in this entire thread, and it would be a great way to introduce the feature imo.
i'm really hoping for perma-baby skins/apparel. that's by far my favorite prediction in this entire thread, and it would be a great way to introduce the feature imo.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
I hope it's masks ! <3
I hope it's masks ! <3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18