Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 107
My god I love this so much!
My god I love this so much!
OMG I haven't logged in for months and FREAKED OUT when I saw my beloved Hester was a freakin tulip. Amazing idea for April 1st. Happy fools, everyone!
OMG I haven't logged in for months and FREAKED OUT when I saw my beloved Hester was a freakin tulip. Amazing idea for April 1st. Happy fools, everyone!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
My first April fools day on Flight Rising, at least that I've been online for. Happy April fools!
My first April fools day on Flight Rising, at least that I've been online for. Happy April fools!
It didn't fully hit me at first due to the massive headache I have, but then I noticed and I got a kick out of it, lol awesome.
It didn't fully hit me at first due to the massive headache I have, but then I noticed and I got a kick out of it, lol awesome.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
Note 3 for newbies: Marva's gifts are always available from Pinkerton and chests, so there is NO NEED to buy the crates off the AH for hundreds of gems unless you want the crate instead of the content ;)

I trade/sell excess Marva stuff :)
Note 3 for newbies: Marva's gifts are always available from Pinkerton and chests, so there is NO NEED to buy the crates off the AH for hundreds of gems unless you want the crate instead of the content ;)

I trade/sell excess Marva stuff :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I'm guessing something for permababies or maybe backgrounds. Or nice, warm sock puppets. Marva is my favourite NPC.
I'm guessing something for permababies or maybe backgrounds. Or nice, warm sock puppets. Marva is my favourite NPC.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I very much enjoy this, way too cute to see the familiars rising to power! [emoji=familiar heart] Let's see what Marva's trinkets have in store... :O
I very much enjoy this, way too cute to see the familiars rising to power!

Let's see what Marva's trinkets have in store... :O
nN9WzJH.png
Awesome.
Awesome.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
This is absolutely amazing~!
This is absolutely amazing~!
I love this lmao
I love this lmao
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0