Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106 107
Ooh, this is great! I love the banner at the top of the page.
Ooh, this is great! I love the banner at the top of the page.
PQznZys.png
I feeeel like I would pay more attention to my familiars if this toggle feature were permanent heh That being said - gotta say I have a fresh appreciation for my pretty sweet familiar collection [emoji=coatl love]
I feeeel like I would pay more attention to my familiars if this toggle feature were permanent heh
That being said - gotta say I have a fresh appreciation for my pretty sweet familiar collection
I love this so much! I really wish this could be a permanent option or something. I only have a few familiars but I really like the ones I have ^^ here's my favorite: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=255897&tab=dragon&did=25546094][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29583.png[/img][/url]
I love this so much! I really wish this could be a permanent option or something. I only have a few familiars but I really like the ones I have ^^

here's my favorite:
29583.png
FR always has the best April fools surprises. UwU
FR always has the best April fools surprises. UwU
_
I'd almost like this as a feature! It feels easier to do the daily bonding this way.
I'd almost like this as a feature! It feels easier to do the daily bonding this way.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
well now the dragons are their pets mwahaha
well now the dragons are their pets mwahaha
cyclone
any pronouns
fr time +3
you can never have too many characters
SO COOL!!!! :D
SO COOL!!!! :D
Can this be a permanent feature? I love it so much [emoji=tundra love]
Can this be a permanent feature? I love it so much
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
Lol, This is funnier than the "HD" feature!!!
Lol, This is funnier than the "HD" feature!!!
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
Great side effect of this update: not having to scroll down every time you bond with a familiar and go to the next one [emoji=coatl love]
Great side effect of this update: not having to scroll down every time you bond with a familiar and go to the next one
Redd | EST / FR+3 | About Me
dragoncave | Chicken Smoothie
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106 107