Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 106 107
This is so great [emoji=coatl star]
This is so great
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
While this is hilarious, I feel like it'd be even funnier and more integrated if you bonded with the dragons for a day, and they had different states that mapped to the familiar's existing stage. Like Wary -> Outraged, Tolerant -> Scheming, Relaxed -> Sulking, Inquisitive -> Confused, Companion -> Worried, Loyal -> Indifferent, and Awakened -> Supports The Uprising.

With flavor text like "Your dragon is Confused about the state of events, but not doing that much to combat it." or "Your dragon is Outraged that his/her new familiar has pushed him/her out of his box."
While this is hilarious, I feel like it'd be even funnier and more integrated if you bonded with the dragons for a day, and they had different states that mapped to the familiar's existing stage. Like Wary -> Outraged, Tolerant -> Scheming, Relaxed -> Sulking, Inquisitive -> Confused, Companion -> Worried, Loyal -> Indifferent, and Awakened -> Supports The Uprising.

With flavor text like "Your dragon is Confused about the state of events, but not doing that much to combat it." or "Your dragon is Outraged that his/her new familiar has pushed him/her out of his box."
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Not gonna lie, i laughed at this for 10 minutes straight.
Apparently seeing my dragons and familiars swapped was enough to make me lose my marbles. All. Of. Them. RIP my lungs.
Not gonna lie, i laughed at this for 10 minutes straight.
Apparently seeing my dragons and familiars swapped was enough to make me lose my marbles. All. Of. Them. RIP my lungs.
do not approach the motion capture camera. it will defend itself
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=5&tab=dragon&did=5

Even the gods arent immune. :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=5&tab=dragon&did=5

Even the gods arent immune. :)
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-04-01 00:00:16" ] [center][permalink][img]http://www.flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_familiaruprising.png[/img][/permalink][/center] Dragonkind may have finally met its match; [b]familiars all over Sornieth have revolted for the day[/b]! Marva's also sprinkling some [b]mysterious new gifts[/b] around... [center][permalink][b]Click here to learn more about this update.[/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ---------- [size=4][b]Not So Familiar[/b][/size] Although dragonkind has peacefully maintained special friendships with various animals and beastfolk in modern times, those relationships have frayed into rivalries*. Once staunch allies, familiars everywhere are rising up to lay claim to lairs and dens all across Sornieth. Beastly buddies? More like beastly [i]baddies![/i] For the remainder of [b]April 1st[/b] (until 23:59 server time), dragons and their paired familiars will [b]swap places[/b]**. [size=2][i]* Absolutely 100% not really canon lol[/i] [i]** If you wish to toggle this swap off, you can do so from your lair[/i][/size] ---------- [size=4][b]More Marva Mischief[/b][/size] [i]Flight Rising's[/i] elusive trickster, Marva, is back with some [b]new goodies[/b]. Within the hoard of every active account will be the following [b]mysterious item[/b]: [center][item=Marva's Expressive Craft Kit][/center] It's uncertain just what this delightful box of crafts will be useful for, but [b]you may want to open it up[/b] and find out... [i](NOTE 1: For those who are new to this kind of Marva gift: opening this item will yield another container of similar crafting materials, and opening that item will result in the same (14 possible outcomes). You can keep doing this [b]indefinitely for the remainder of the day[/b] to decide on which one you want to keep, because...)[/i] [i](NOTE 2: The functionality of whatever item you have in your hoard will change in the [b]rollover period between April 1st and April 2nd[/b], so keep an eye on what you've got as that time approaches!)[/i] [/quote]
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-04-01 00:00:16:
banner_familiaruprising.png

Dragonkind may have finally met its match; familiars all over Sornieth have revolted for the day! Marva's also sprinkling some mysterious new gifts around...

Not So Familiar

Although dragonkind has peacefully maintained special friendships with various animals and beastfolk in modern times, those relationships have frayed into rivalries*. Once staunch allies, familiars everywhere are rising up to lay claim to lairs and dens all across Sornieth. Beastly buddies? More like beastly baddies!

For the remainder of April 1st (until 23:59 server time), dragons and their paired familiars will swap places**.

* Absolutely 100% not really canon lol
** If you wish to toggle this swap off, you can do so from your lair

More Marva Mischief

Flight Rising's elusive trickster, Marva, is back with some new goodies. Within the hoard of every active account will be the following mysterious item:

Marva's Expressive Craft Kit

It's uncertain just what this delightful box of crafts will be useful for, but you may want to open it up and find out...

(NOTE 1: For those who are new to this kind of Marva gift: opening this item will yield another container of similar crafting materials, and opening that item will result in the same (14 possible outcomes). You can keep doing this indefinitely for the remainder of the day to decide on which one you want to keep, because...)

(NOTE 2: The functionality of whatever item you have in your hoard will change in the rollover period between April 1st and April 2nd, so keep an eye on what you've got as that time approaches!)
Can we keep the "Quell uprising " feature? It's so much easier going through my familiars with it[emoji=familiar heart]
Can we keep the "Quell uprising " feature? It's so much easier going through my familiars with it
dosJ2VK.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-04-01 09:40:03" ] While this is hilarious, I feel like it'd be even funnier and more integrated if you bonded with the dragons for a day, and they had different states that mapped to the familiar's existing stage. Like Wary -> Outraged, Tolerant -> Scheming, Relaxed -> Sulking, Inquisitive -> Confused, Companion -> Worried, Loyal -> Indifferent, and Awakened -> Supports The Uprising. With flavor text like "Your dragon is Confused about the state of events, but not doing that much to combat it." or "Your dragon is Outraged that his/her new familiar has pushed him/her out of his box." [/quote] ^this would have been perfect!
Laluzi wrote on 2019-04-01 09:40:03:

^this would have been perfect!
Lichtdrache.gif
This is the best yet, I'm in love!
This is the best yet, I'm in love!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
Perfect. Please keep this as an option!
Perfect. Please keep this as an option!
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
I had to do a double take, awesome April Fool's prank! Also, I enjoyed I could just collect and click the rewards from the familiars rather than scroll down, go to the next and repeat. That was nice.

Anyways, back on topic: Great prank staff, it was really enjoyable!
I had to do a double take, awesome April Fool's prank! Also, I enjoyed I could just collect and click the rewards from the familiars rather than scroll down, go to the next and repeat. That was nice.

Anyways, back on topic: Great prank staff, it was really enjoyable!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 106 107