Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 106 107
oh no
oh no
hoy
hoy
The gifts...............are terrible. They're like those Russian dolls with more dolls inside of them.........but they make me mad 'cuz I want to make art already!!!!!! [emoji=fae angry]
The gifts...............are terrible. They're like those Russian dolls with more dolls inside of them.........but they make me mad 'cuz I want to make art already!!!!!!
Does anyone know if the marva boxes are just joke? Or there will be something after time?
Does anyone know if the marva boxes are just joke? Or there will be something after time?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
does the box ever end

edit: i read about it ok cool
does the box ever end

edit: i read about it ok cool
[quote name="TheClassCalico" date="2019-04-01 07:18:00" ] [color=5b76eb]Woo! Happy April Fool's! [/color] [quote name="@ScarletRoseBlack" date="2019-04-01 07:14:30" ] Does anyone know what Marva looks like I've had a couple friends ask me and Im not sure there's an image of her. [/quote] [color=5b76eb]Nobody knows who - or what - Marva is as of this time.[/color] [/quote] Alright thank you! Wow what a mystery!
TheClassCalico wrote on 2019-04-01 07:18:00:
Woo! Happy April Fool's!
@ScarletRoseBlack wrote on 2019-04-01 07:14:30:
Does anyone know what Marva looks like I've had a couple friends ask me and Im not sure there's an image of her.
Nobody knows who - or what - Marva is as of this time.
Alright thank you! Wow what a mystery!
xeDKNxe.png
Oh man, real talk?? It says a lot about a lair having the familiars in view like this?? What exactly it says im not sure, but the fact that its a April fools joke aside its.... Super interesting
Oh man, real talk?? It says a lot about a lair having the familiars in view like this?? What exactly it says im not sure, but the fact that its a April fools joke aside its.... Super interesting
[emoji=coatl laughing] Happy april fools y'all!!

Happy april fools y'all!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
With the Marva boxes, I'm guessing once the event ends, the box'll become an item, maybe an apparel or familiar (hence uprising), whose colour will change depending on the colour scheme of box you pick. Choose the colour or name you like most.
With the Marva boxes, I'm guessing once the event ends, the box'll become an item, maybe an apparel or familiar (hence uprising), whose colour will change depending on the colour scheme of box you pick. Choose the colour or name you like most.
Blep
Blep
1*PCKe_76Wa_4VyE6VT8okLw.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 106 107