Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure Achievements Not Unlocking
None of my treasure achievements have unlocked so far. It's been well over seven days since I earned 10,000 treasure - I'm now at nearly 250,000 and still no slice. Any ideas?
None of my treasure achievements have unlocked so far. It's been well over seven days since I earned 10,000 treasure - I'm now at nearly 250,000 and still no slice. Any ideas?
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@adrienne
Hi there!
These achievements are known to be a little buggy lately - don't worry, you will have them awarded to you soon as you definitely have gotten the triggers for the achievements! They are just taking a little more time than usual to be registered to some accounts, but this should not take too long. Hopefully you aren't waiting long at all anymore for them to pop up. :D
Hope this helps!
@adrienne
Hi there!
These achievements are known to be a little buggy lately - don't worry, you will have them awarded to you soon as you definitely have gotten the triggers for the achievements! They are just taking a little more time than usual to be registered to some accounts, but this should not take too long. Hopefully you aren't waiting long at all anymore for them to pop up. :D
Hope this helps!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Hi there. Achievements still haven't unlocked. I've got over 300,000 gold now. What do
Hi there. Achievements still haven't unlocked. I've got over 300,000 gold now. What do
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
Hello! This is the tracking thread for delayed Achievements. Thank you!
Hello! This is the tracking thread for delayed Achievements. Thank you!