Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Generation Raffle! OVER THANK YOU!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I like the name Atlas! Holding up the world is a tough job and he looks more than capable! :P
I like the name Atlas! Holding up the world is a tough job and he looks more than capable! :P
Male Guardians with their beards remind of wizards, or at the very least the types of dragons found in stories that also involve wizards.

I'll suggest the names Istari, Alatar, Pallando (all LotR wizard inspired) or the much more obvious Warlock.

I do like Atlas, too.
Male Guardians with their beards remind of wizards, or at the very least the types of dragons found in stories that also involve wizards.

I'll suggest the names Istari, Alatar, Pallando (all LotR wizard inspired) or the much more obvious Warlock.

I do like Atlas, too.
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
Remember, if we choose your name for our first dragon, you get 5 extra tickets! That's tickets for the possibility of over ten random dragons even if everyone lays only one egg! Buy your tickets now for your best chance at winning dragons and other prizes!
Remember, if we choose your name for our first dragon, you get 5 extra tickets! That's tickets for the possibility of over ten random dragons even if everyone lays only one egg! Buy your tickets now for your best chance at winning dragons and other prizes!
New signature coming soon.
Darnit. I wish I could win our own raffle, I want that prize dragon. D:<

Training for our lovely legacy King and Queen will begin in 3 days. :D When they are finally raffled off, they will be all set for coliseum farming.
Darnit. I wish I could win our own raffle, I want that prize dragon. D:<

Training for our lovely legacy King and Queen will begin in 3 days. :D When they are finally raffled off, they will be all set for coliseum farming.
Can't wait to see our queen grown up and in fighting prowess. Sheba looks very feisty. There's still plenty of time to buy tickets right now on the ground floor of this project!
Can't wait to see our queen grown up and in fighting prowess. Sheba looks very feisty. There's still plenty of time to buy tickets right now on the ground floor of this project!
So you might wonder, how long is this raffle? Well the truth is we don't know! Depending on breeds and cool down times this raffle could go on for five months or almost a year, but that's okay because your tickets are good through the life of the raffle. We will have bonus prizes through out as well, so come buy a ticket.

P.S want an extra ticket? Well today is my birthday so I'll give you a deal. Buy ten tickets or more between now and Saturday and I'll give you an extra ticket!
So you might wonder, how long is this raffle? Well the truth is we don't know! Depending on breeds and cool down times this raffle could go on for five months or almost a year, but that's okay because your tickets are good through the life of the raffle. We will have bonus prizes through out as well, so come buy a ticket.

P.S want an extra ticket? Well today is my birthday so I'll give you a deal. Buy ten tickets or more between now and Saturday and I'll give you an extra ticket!
First drawing is tomorrow! If you want to be entered in for a chance to win those pretty Skydancers and all our legacy spouses, now's the time!
First drawing is tomorrow! If you want to be entered in for a chance to win those pretty Skydancers and all our legacy spouses, now's the time!
^
^
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
YAY! Raffle is today and our Legacy King gets a name!
YAY! Raffle is today and our Legacy King gets a name!
After much debating and a thumb war, Indra has been chosen as the name of our legacy patriarch. All hale the king! Congratulations @Ossochanter you win 5 more tickets!

Naming day prize drawings coming soon, so stay tuned!
After much debating and a thumb war, Indra has been chosen as the name of our legacy patriarch. All hale the king! Congratulations @Ossochanter you win 5 more tickets!

Naming day prize drawings coming soon, so stay tuned!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24