Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opal or Filligree?
1 2 3 4 5 6
More of a fan of Opal than Filigree myself, though they're both good genes!
More of a fan of Opal than Filigree myself, though they're both good genes!
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Opal, definitely
Opal, definitely
Opal. Makes for gorgeous dergs. Heck, my new wildclaw Fruitfly looks perfect with duo toned opal
Opal. Makes for gorgeous dergs. Heck, my new wildclaw Fruitfly looks perfect with duo toned opal
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Opal. I’d like filigree more if it didn’t feel so incomplete to me. I would have liked it to cover the tail at the very least, and maybe a bit on the feet or legs, too. Otherwise, it’s just The Incomplete Gene I Will Never Spend 1200G On, yaknow?
Opal. I’d like filigree more if it didn’t feel so incomplete to me. I would have liked it to cover the tail at the very least, and maybe a bit on the feet or legs, too. Otherwise, it’s just The Incomplete Gene I Will Never Spend 1200G On, yaknow?
Opal
Opal
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
If I had to pick one to keep, Opal for sure! Filigree has it's place, though. I do have 2 dragons with it, which is more than I can say for Opal (only 1 boy, and he's on thin ice.)
If I had to pick one to keep, Opal for sure! Filigree has it's place, though. I do have 2 dragons with it, which is more than I can say for Opal (only 1 boy, and he's on thin ice.)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Opal for sure. I love Filigree on dragons whose lore is more regal/divine, but Opal just works. It just works!
Opal for sure. I love Filigree on dragons whose lore is more regal/divine, but Opal just works. It just works!
w7Z8MA5.png
Opal. I haaattteeee what Filigree does to every breed and sex's face EUGH. Opal is pretty bad about it too, but Filigree is the worst offender to this imo. Also I just really love all the gradients/mixed colors and shiny-ness of Opal
Opal. I haaattteeee what Filigree does to every breed and sex's face EUGH. Opal is pretty bad about it too, but Filigree is the worst offender to this imo. Also I just really love all the gradients/mixed colors and shiny-ness of Opal
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Opal, I love the dual-tones in most colours and I love the effect where it has a nice even spread over both wings and body.

Filigree is nice but if I want a tert to show up it's too subtle for me in a lot of cases.
Opal, I love the dual-tones in most colours and I love the effect where it has a nice even spread over both wings and body.

Filigree is nice but if I want a tert to show up it's too subtle for me in a lot of cases.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Hmm, even though I like both, Opal is definitely nicer in my opinion. In certain colours, it has a beautiful gradient such as, violet, periwinkle, avocado and cerulean. (There are a lot more)
I do like Filigree, it's very nice, but I seemed to only prefer it in colours like gold and silver.
Hmm, even though I like both, Opal is definitely nicer in my opinion. In certain colours, it has a beautiful gradient such as, violet, periwinkle, avocado and cerulean. (There are a lot more)
I do like Filigree, it's very nice, but I seemed to only prefer it in colours like gold and silver.
F50lMAz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6